1. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

radicalz_adi and .:SpY_GaMe:. like this.
  2. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

ne comments?

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

For school assembly?
    Dude does anyone else at you school listens to dark music?

4. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

lots man........
    btw...........howz the playing?

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Requires some polishing man.

6. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

therez some chaos in it now...maybe u cud refine the stuph to reduce some chaos...I think the chaos is becoz of the lack-of-polishing part as pointed out by Apha1....

If u were to ask me, I`d say pick an acoustic and play something instrumental....if u`re game to tht, there are lotssa nice stuph around.... On electric, well I`d tell u to try "Eugene's Trick Bag" but thts damn tough, though I think thts like the best solo I`ve read technically....

7. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

if u want ill post the repost it as this recording was made after few changes were made and i still wasnt used to them.......

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  8. yeah.. good one Iraqita.. but as alpha said a bit noisy and very low volume level.. increase the volume... reps for sure...

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Eugene's thingie is Paganini's 5th Caprice in A.
    You can play that on Acoustic too. :)

Hey infact, I think you have teh expertise, you should try your hand on it.
    If you want the audio file, I can send it to you.
    (Both Eugene's as well as Paganini)

10. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

as i told u will hav to do it wid a band and it will be rockin..anyways reps ur way

11. geniusoid

Thanks a ton Alpha1....plz do send me the Paginini version of the same... I have the Crossroad Video with Vai playin it on the electric....just happened to start out with the tune by ear yesterday nite :)

The only worry I have all the time when I start out is to have the time and inclination to finish it :( Happened with Pachelbel's Canon in D Major too - did it half way and THUD! there i suddenly lost touch....

U can mail it to me at geniusoid@yahoo.co.in

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

K will upload tonight.

13. geniusoid

Thanks a bunch, pal! :)

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

15. geniusoid

Got it!!! Thanks a bunch! Hez so damn gooooooooooooooood! Stevie Vai clear the way! Thanks so much man...I`m gonna rep u 10 times....but i`ll have to space it out...so keep counting - it`ll land ur rep a/c soon...

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Yup. Them violin players have some skill.
    :eek::

17. geniusoid

u call tht some skill? Man he'z like a mad man with a machine gun in his hand! I heard both Vai's and Paginini's versions together - Paginini has use of more majors in the composition - also, when u hear both of them back to back, u kinda feel:

a.) Vai's version is suddenly slow! ;)
    b.) Vai's version sounds more melodious