Media Player 11

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by cronix, May 17, 2006.

1. cronix

cronix New Member

Hey microsoft has just begun to offer the beta version of windows media player 11.... I just downloaded it and found it the best media player in the market and i've tried them all.... download it and see the difference.... anyways which is ur favourite media player guys.... my favourite used to be itunes but now as i said bfore media player 11 rocks:rock:

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

3. cronix

cronix New Member

^nice one... i have tried this one too... plays all the music formats but the audio quality is much better in media player 11

4. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

IT DOES NOT WORK FOR ME :mad: I installed it and WMP stopped playing and gave error message "error, wmplayer.exe version ver 11.000, 10 expected blah blah blah :mad: I had to reinstall windows :mad: :mad:

5. cronix

cronix New Member

^why the hell did u re-install windows for?... There is a procedure for installing it... You could have asked me? Anyways sorry for the inconvenience

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^He wasnt blaming you God Of Computer, settle down you have nothing to be sorry about.

7. cronix

cronix New Member

^My oh my!!!! u do love to argue with me dont u?... Good good good:)

8. you must've downloaded it from some khatara tooty-fruity site :think: i downloaded it from the microsoft download center and it works super-mast :beer: i dont kno why you blamed it all on cronix :annoyed:

9. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^NEhi yaar! MAi microsoft se hi liya tha...

10. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

I did not blame him bcoz i installed it on the day it was released and Before this thread was actually made! Sorry cron... :)
    I was blaming microsoft,coz it really sucks....

11. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Coz there was no more ways... I could not even roll back to wmp 10, my comp became super slow :mad: Not only I had to reinstall it, but also, I had to format my boot drv. BTW:- What is the procedure for installing??

12. cronix

cronix New Member

^ If its not working then go to the program files and run the wmp.exe there.... most probably its hidden.... Mine worked that way

13. cronix

cronix New Member

Here is the proof that it runs fine on my pc

Attached Files:

14. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

THX, Will try it again and let u know :)

15. rockbabun

rockbabun New Member

Installing Media player 11 bypassing da validation:-

first open the setup file usin Winzip or Winrar. u will have setup_wm.exe, umdf.exe,wmdbexport.exe,wmfdist11.exe,wmp11.exe and some other files.

1. run wmp11.exe and restart PC
    2. run all other files xcept setup_wm
    3. restart PC and there u have it!!

NEVER EVER RUN SETUP_WM.EXE

16. subheet

subheet Member

There are better ways to bypass the validation ....

Just extract the files from .exe
    and then replace the file legitlib.dll with this one https://depositfiles.com/files/516878
    and then run the setup

17. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

the file is legitlibM.dll in the extracted media.exe thing

should i rename it ?? ie the one u posted?

i've replaced it with the legitlib.dll with same name does not work

renaming doesnot work either

at the other method it said that the prog wasnt installed properly coz some numbers are not matching....any other /better suggestions?

18. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

works now

thnks

19. WildRose

WildRose New Member

There is a crack for it -> GenuineCrack.reg. It is a registry file which when run makes changes to the system registry to make the Windows copy appear genuine. After running this Registry file you can download any s/w from Microsoft that requires genuine check. (IE7, WindowsMediaPlayer11 etc.)

20. zing

zing Machine Head