ME-70 vs Floor POD plus

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by lazy_headbanger, Jan 3, 2010.

1. lazy_headbanger

lazy_headbanger New Member

Hey guys,
    Can anyone give their personal experiences for the Boss ME-70 and the Floor POD plus.
    Am getting a multi-fx this month maybe and it'll be my first one. I play mostly metal(experimental, ambient, djent) stuff so something that that handle that. and my budget is around 18k.

Any recommendations are more than welcome!!
    Thanks !

2. lazy_headbanger

I think in this forum, people only reply about which is the first electric guitar to buy. Thanks Guys!

THREAD CLOSED!

3. thehundredthone

thehundredthone New Member

That's because more people have had personal experiences with a first electric guitar than a high end MFX pedal. You know the demographic here.

4. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Boss ME-70 is better.. but dont take my word.. as i'm not a pro..

5. lazy_headbanger

Since we got few people actually replying, I have another question
    The Floor POD plus is out of my choice (not as flexible as the Boss) . And i know the Boss GT-6 is phased out, but would it be a good buy if I can get my hands on one (previous stock or something)??

6. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

i recently saw someone selling off GT-6 in this forum..

7. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

8. lazy_headbanger

Thanks for the reply dude, but am not sure enough to buy a second-hand. I was actually referring to the unsold stuff at shops.
    Would buying that be advisable, IF i can get my hands on the GT-6.

9. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

GT-6 is an amazin' proc.. but again i wud recommend u to seek advice from some experienced guy.. ask Ambush itself.. he will probably give u the right idea..

10. thehundredthone

thehundredthone New Member

Unsold stuff at shops? What's the problem with a decent working second hand processor?

11. lazy_headbanger

the problem is, i can't test it out to make sure it works nicely! Plus I want to buy a new one! ;)

12. insatanity

insatanity New Member

Check the manuals of both the processors. That may help you in deciding which one to buy.

13. lazy_headbanger

I actually checked them out. and the ME-70 manual confused me about the Preamp/EQ settings. I can't have them both at the same tome. That kinda sucks!