ME-70 vs Floor POD plus

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by lazy_headbanger, Jan 3, 2010.

1. lazy_headbanger

lazy_headbanger New Member

Hey guys,
    Can anyone give their personal experiences for the Boss ME-70 and the Floor POD plus.
    Am getting a multi-fx this month maybe and it'll be my first one. I play mostly metal(experimental, ambient, djent) stuff so something that that handle that. and my budget is around 18k.

Any recommendations are more than welcome!!
    Thanks !

2. lazy_headbanger

I think in this forum, people only reply about which is the first electric guitar to buy. Thanks Guys!

THREAD CLOSED!

3. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

That's because more people have had personal experiences with a first electric guitar than a high end MFX pedal. You know the demographic here.

4. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Boss ME-70 is better.. but dont take my word.. as i'm not a pro..

5. lazy_headbanger

Since we got few people actually replying, I have another question
    The Floor POD plus is out of my choice (not as flexible as the Boss) . And i know the Boss GT-6 is phased out, but would it be a good buy if I can get my hands on one (previous stock or something)??

6. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

i recently saw someone selling off GT-6 in this forum..

7. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

8. lazy_headbanger

Thanks for the reply dude, but am not sure enough to buy a second-hand. I was actually referring to the unsold stuff at shops.
    Would buying that be advisable, IF i can get my hands on the GT-6.

9. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

GT-6 is an amazin' proc.. but again i wud recommend u to seek advice from some experienced guy.. ask Ambush itself.. he will probably give u the right idea..

10. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Unsold stuff at shops? What's the problem with a decent working second hand processor?

11. lazy_headbanger

the problem is, i can't test it out to make sure it works nicely! Plus I want to buy a new one! ;)

12. insatanity

insatanity New Member

Check the manuals of both the processors. That may help you in deciding which one to buy.

13. lazy_headbanger

I actually checked them out. and the ME-70 manual confused me about the Preamp/EQ settings. I can't have them both at the same tome. That kinda sucks!