Maula Mere Maula instrumental.

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Keoraf, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

vini likes this.
  2. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Very nice overall.I didnt like the tabla before 3:35 and after 3:55. Didnt sound real,very industrial{i dont know how else to put it}

My opinion.

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thx nasr for your opinion and i appreciate that, i just wanted to play it like the original song but, oke i think you're right, a real tabla sounds ofcourse better!

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

sounds pretty good..but according to me..in the whole song and not in any particular timing limit

the tabla..ah! :eek::

its awry...not mixing/going wid d rest of music smoothly..probably u can work that out!...otherwise nicely done :)

reps!

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thx vini for your reply, i will listen to the original tabla as i'll try to make it as good as possible, i thought it was good enough. Actually, i still think its played well, but it always can be played better ofcourse!

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

^ there u r :)

i appreciate you took the feedback in positive spirit...
    it was ofcourse very well played but the tabla bit might need improvisation..anyways good goin,keep posting

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

You know Vini, i think every feedback is very welcome, is it positive criticism it feels good to hear, is it negative criticism, it doesn't feel good ofcourse, but i think people have to try to learn something about that in the first place and secondly, not everyone is the same, that what someone dislike another will like it (for sure), that's about music and that's about almost everything!
    Anyhow, i appreciate your feedback and from others aswell!!!

8. adeel zaidi

adeel zaidi New Member

gr8 song man u have done very well but y u have used ylun version on key board u must use piano on key board but its gr8 man

9. adeel zaidi

adeel zaidi New Member

u got 100 out of 100

10. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey adeel zaidi, thx for your reply!
    What do you meant by "ylun version on key board" ?