Marshall 50-Watt JCM800 2205 Head

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Iraqita_EP, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

Any idea where i can find the amp and how much would it cost??

2. axeman1986

axeman1986 New Member

ebay, craigslist or used guitar stores. should cost you around $1200 or less depending on what condition it is in.

3. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Lmfaol Rofl :d

4. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

what does the l at the end of lmfaol stand for?

5. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

6. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

lafin ma fukin ass out loud :D

7. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

but y??????

8. thehundredthone

do you have a cab to go with the amp?
    do you seriously want to buy the amp?

DO YOU NOT HAVE GOOGLE ON YOUR COMPUTER???!!!111oneoneeleven OMFGhax4sure

9. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

the amps discontinued....and ive already searched on google.....every amp i found had a scratch or sumtn sumwer

10. axeman1986

axeman1986 New Member

^^^ hahahahahahh!!.
    The amp was discontinued a long time ago. Were you looking for a 2006 edition?
    So you won't buy it if there's a scratch on it?
    What if it plays like a dream and it has a tiny sticker on it? You still won't buy it then?
    You do know that you'd need a cabinet to go along with it right? Unless you're one of the noobs who thinks that the head has a built in speaker that has a 50w out put. hahahahah

And by the way, if you really want one, let me know. I know someone selling.

11. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

dude ill buy if its a minor scratch...but the one i saw looked like....well...a cracked skull if u may.....and i know i need a cab for it.......and im serious about buying the head.....but not now...atleast not for another 2-3 months...
    im also looking at peavey cabs

12. axeman1986

axeman1986 New Member

If you really want one, call me on 98203 75739. There's an engineer at Famous Studios in Bombay who is selling one along with a case. Will cost you 50 grand. It's got brand new Mullard reissues (as of july) in the power amp stage and JJ (Tesla) in the preamp stage (these are not new though if you want I have some 3 JJ 12ax7s and one 12at7 for sale) . If i'm not mistaken its about 9 years old. In perfect condition and plays like a dream. I don't think it's in your budget though.

13. thehundredthone

wow! if he replaced the tubes why is he selling it? or is that why he replaced the tubes?

14. axeman1986

axeman1986 New Member

Well Mullards are brilliant tubes. He's wanted to sell it for quite a while now. He's stopped playing guitar and has become a piano teacher. Like I said, the amp is perfect. I've played on it a lot.

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

OMG
    A JCM800
    :eek: :0 :O

:shock: