Marriage

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by BubblyMartini, Jan 14, 2006.

1. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

What are your views on Marriage??
    whats the ideal age for guys and girls to get married..

PS- There maybe a similar thread, but i dont wanna search..

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

hey.. i was just now reading a book about Marriage... named Prem Shastra..

hehe.. i dunno nething about it yet.. will come back to this thread if i get to know something

3. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Shastra as in Book or Weapon :shock:

4. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

:p: Kya hai bubbly, u r thinking of getting married soon :p:
    I don't know much about marriages. But from as much as i know,... I respect it very much, and i believe it as a very strong relationship between the partners.. IF u live in AMerica, marriage is nothing to them. U get married in one day, u r divorced the next day....which doesn't make any sense to me.......TO me, marriage should be a long lasting relationship and it is very important to choose wisely who u want to spent the rest of ur life......
    Ideal age, i don't think it is very important.....as long as u r above 20 for girls, i think its ok......it just depends on how mature u r rather than on the age...... :beer:

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

agreed....but God knows that maturity does not always come with age. To suggest that these people do not get married at all would break my heart.

I am obsessed with marriages.

6. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

To get married or not is a personal preference......if one is not satisfied in having a marriage life, what is the point of getting married........
    SO i woudl prefer not getting marrried rather than getting forcibly married.... :dance:

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

But is it nescessary that an immature person can never find solace and support in a member of the opposite (or even same) ***? Wouldn't marriage be a nescessity for them then?

I agree that their lack of maturity might get in the way of the marriage eventually but there is also a chance that it will not. Wouldn't you rather risk possible happiness rather than embrace certain loneliness?

8. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

bubblymartini..meet up with me..and we shall elope and have a 3 legged baby just like the one in ur display pic/avatar.

that should be cool..

9. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

That baby doesn't have three legs.......i think u misinterpreted the thigh for a leg.......
    anyway, nice imagination...... :p:

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

:RollLol: :RollLol:

11. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

OMG....that IS the thigh..
    OK..*heaves a sigh of relief*our baby will have a normal life then.

12. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

:RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

My age is ideal.
    U need to grow up a little, then, I may give it a thought.

Dharmatma: have a 30+ first.

14. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

lol..this thread aint titled "Who wants to Marry BubblyMartini"

Stick to the topic..

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Feviquick please.

16. shak

shak Harrr!

i am gettin married yesterday ...
    but yeah i'll agree with bjr adn guitarangela ..

17. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Living together is better but you have to have a lot of trust in ur partner for that....Marriage is a bit safer (i.e. u can sue him/her if he/she cheats on u!...;):))....ideal age?...i'm cluless!

18. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

sorry off topic, but remembered a joke..

Consequences of American lifestyle
    Wife: Darling,come quickly,..."my" kids and "your" kids are beating up "our" kids.:p:

19. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

marriage is a sacred relationship

a complicated one

as if u choose the wrong one u may end up as the saying " marriage is the only war in which u sleep with ur enemy"

but if the right person or the 'near to the right ' person u can enjoy a pleasant marital life

ideal age to get married

for a gurl i think its 25

for a boy 30

hmmm i also think that today the marital institution no longer has the unifying power
    as there has been an inprecedented rise in the rate of divorces in recent decades

marriage is a necessary "evil" to maintain morality and also for the survival of the religious beliefs

n also i am strictly against the polygamy things where one man marries more than one woman ie he has legal rights of a husband upon more than one wife

what more....

thats all

n for me i am thinkg abt marriage for the next 10 yrs at least......

20. shak

shak Harrr!

for a guy 30^?? .. and then kids at 32 .. they are 18 when you go 50 .. die in a few years and leave them orphans at such a young age!:S not fair is it ...