Marialize Legujana

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rocksta, Apr 18, 2008.

1. rocksta

rocksta Live Fast Die Young

The Debate to end all Debates -
    Should the green be legalized?
    If Yes then why
    If No then why
    If U dont give a rats sphincter then why.

lets hope sumthin good comes off this.

2. eightytwo

eightytwo New Member

It should not. Otherwise the fun of it is lost? Not that I'm a regular but still...

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I really don't have an opinion on this because I don't smoke it. I'd like to see real arguments here though.

Why is it illegal in the first place (unbiased please)?

I think why it should be legalized is easy enough.

4. augur

augur I love bjr

The thread title is fail.

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Majority of humans are arseholes, and they would get addicted to anything presented to them, that makes them forget their "miserable" existence.

The small intelligent minority has to suffer because of their imbecile brethen, but then so is the case in many of the recreations, and not just drugs.

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Now that you say - and I notice it: :RollLol:

7. rocksta

better late then...

sorry late to reply
    @ augur asshoe its a tshirt graphic thing.
    ykno wat it actually means.

@bjr the reason its banned because it was d ol west which thought up dat its a psychotropic drug.india been using it for centuries.after kings and soldiers fought their wars, this is wat calmed em.its still being used widely.
    the govt can make huge revenue legalising it.

@alpha1 theres more death with alcohol and ppl not wearing helmets and nicotine sticks than with cannabiniol consumption so up urs.

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well, its up yours, because your statement does not deny the fact that humans do have a tendency of getting addicted to it.

So you, in a way, admit it.

Besides, I never said that alcohol and nicotine is NOt addictive.
    Did I?

9. augur

augur I love bjr

That doesn't make it awesome.

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Okay. What is a psychotropic drug?

and what is the difference between the high you get from pot and other banned drugs?

11. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

I dun care if it's legal or not... coz we dun hav ne problem gettin' it in Kol :p:

It's already legalised in Holland and some parts of Canada (restricted ofcourse). Tetra Hydro Cannabinol is not such a bad chemical at all!! :grin:

12. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

It's not a problem getting it ANYWHERE.

13. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^ Thnx god :grin:

14. eightytwo

eightytwo New Member

once a friend of mine started to roll at the bus stop... we told him not to but he didn't care... then a cop(we think in plain clothes) came up to him and told him not to... he then stopped. Close!

15. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^Well... legally they can't do anything to you if you keep a small amount of tht thing (< 5 gms)....

16. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Dude. The last thing you wanna do to a cop is explain him laws while carrying pot.

17. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

tht's ryte....

18. rocksta

@bjr the high is a mild high compared to chemicals like mdma or lsd.it just calms u.like morphine.other drugs give u trips.either bad or good.cannabinol does give u a trip but a smooth one.ofcourse its a paranoid trip too if u cant control it.]
    its all bout how strong ur mind is.

@augur it aint awesome if u dont have any control over it.like any other addiction.as long u can enjoy it and not let it control ur everyday life...its cool.

@sugata lmao. i say fcuk d cops..).
    ykno they are one of the biggest dealers of drugs.american gangster all the way!

19. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

good or bad?

According to Medical Science, THC or Tetra Hydro Cannabinol (which is the active chemical in w33d) creates a hallucination in your mind calming you down. Regular consumption can lead to memory loss or even lung cancer (you can even hav cancer when you smoke cigs ). There is no proven "bad effect" of THC in human body. It's currently being used as a drug to increase hunger (especially for the AIDS patients, who suffer from rapid weight loss) and as a pain reliever ( sativex).
    Resource: Wiki

20. augur

augur I love bjr

You said it was on a tshirt. My reply was to that and not on drug usage. Never mind.