Manthan's first song: Maahi

Discussion in 'Music Reviews, Albums, Biography etc' started by Nicky Boy, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Nicky Boy

Nicky Boy New Member

Manthan's first song: Maahi

Manthan, after devoting around 8 months in their jamm' room, have finally come up with their first song MAAHI, which is yet to be released in public. However, the song is already on thier website i.e. Manthan's official website: www.manthan.co.nr (still under construction but viewable) & also in their Profile on RSJOnline (https://www.rsjonline.com/bandlands/band.asp?band=MANTHAN&country=)

Listen to the song here: https://www.jukeboxalive.com/audio_play_offsite.php?mid=444034
    Manthan has been successful to keep all thier work under the wraps since the time they have started jamming.

The band came into existence on March 11th 2006. Vikrant was with Every Mother's Nightmare, Guitarist Ish was with 100 Octane, Drummer & Percussionist Samrat Chatterjee played with Saptrishi and Bassist Nick belonged to Psykik Volts.

"New born Manthan is trying to make another statement as it is singing rock in the language of the masses - Hindi even as Urdu-Hindi Pakistani rock bands invade the trite Indi-pop segment by the day.

Manthan’s original composition “Aukaat main reh ke bol” has been a major hit in Delhi’s rock circuit already. It was just through a song, Manthan sung in support of the striking doctors at the AIIMS campus. But it says a lot about the band Manthan that knows how to send its message across through music. Through this song, they were trying to tell the policy makers to look at the situation from other people's perspective.

I guess the band does rock. What do you all say.........

Do check out the song & I'm sure, all of you know, you can post in your feedback here or on the guestbook in RSJ.

I kinda liked it, I believe all of you will do the same.

:beer:

2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

I think u r the bassist?? :think: Good review. Lemme check out ;)