Manchester United Out Of UEFA Champions League

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by metal_fan69, Dec 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shak

shak Harrr!

^ gigs has gone old now
    rudd van .. has also lost his magic .. well thats what i think ..
    future prospects for manu ... park, ronaldo, cleberson, ronnie (in 3 years time .. right now he is higly over rated ..)

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

^^Ronaldo as got gr8 speed. I loved to watch him play. His moves inspired me a lot. But, now I am out of football. I neither play it nor watch it.:eek:: Anyway, I'll still like football better than any other game.:)

nIK!:dj:

3. shak

shak Harrr!

world cup draws are out .. england got sweden (lol tuff luck .. havent won against them for 3 decades i think.. and ofcourse .. sven is swede) .. and i think paraguay and trinidad .. very easy group .. the tuffy is the one of brazil and italy ..
    i'll be supporting england (of course) .. and my second fav .. czech republic ..

4. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

World Cup draw as follows:

A: germany, costa rica, poland, ecadour
    B: Enland, paraguay, trinidad, sweden
    C:argentina, netherlands, ivorycost, serbia
    D:mexico,portugal, angola, iran
    E: italy, Ghana, USA, Cech
    F:Brazil, Australia, Japan, Croatia
    G:France, Switzerland, S.Korea, togo
    H: Spain Tunishia , Ukrain, Suadi

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

@nebu...agree with u....the defense has to be more in sync and organised....Arsenal is just too vulnerable from set-pieces

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

another poor performance and a 3-1 defeat of manUre vs the "brother" man city 3-1!!!

7. shak

shak Harrr!

and wonderful win for arsenal .. 7-0 at middlesborough

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

^^ yep but the winning series is not a fixed one for the gunners

they win one match n either drwa the next two or lose them....

the second place spot seems to b going away from manUre

@ shak u read what the manager of sunderland said in an interview today his sides r going to create the surprise of the season.... by beating chel$ki
    n the funny part is that chel$ki lost only 5 points in recent games n sunderland has won only 6 in the whole season

LMAO

lets c if there is a miracle at the stadium of light...

9. shak

shak Harrr!

^ you can never tell for sure whats oing to happen! bookies dont make any money for nothing!! there is always a chance for an upset ... but sunderland? naah .. i have read that comment as well .. and to b honest if you see that much confidence and that much belief ... it reall does makes you wonder if its real for this time haha ..
    but i am sure chelsea will face no problems .. it all depends on what team mariniho plays .. drogba is out so we are facing a bit pf problem in the front .. but lets see. ... would be a good game for sure ..

and may i take y hat off to henry here .. man he is a class!!! saw his goals last night ... phheeeeee---uuuuuuu :D

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

^^ n if sunderland somehow beats chelsea tonight i think their manager will have no regret even if they dont manage to win one more point in the whole season n r relegated(its 80% sure they r playing championship foot next season)

lets c...

11. .:SpY_GaMe:.

12. shak

shak Harrr!

erikson has been at wrong places at wrong times ..
    what he did with faria alam wasnt his fault .. i mean look at her!! damn! anyone would hit her anytime!

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

damn it was watching a nice match with sunderland leading 1-0 when a crespo goal spoilt the game

by the way the ball had already crossed the line it when another chelsea sent crespo the ball so the goal should have been disallowed!!

come on sunderland!!!!

14. shak

shak Harrr!

watchin???^ ..u got sky?!!! greaattt!
    i dont .. have to settle for bbc commentary ...
    GO chelsea!!!

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

got some italian matches with juve b4
    n now watching chel$ki match lol

hey sunderland does not seem to b a bottom side today n i think they may grab at least one point today!!!

16. .:SpY_GaMe:.

damn it chel$ki won again....

ok theoritically i think

Chelsea v Charlton draw (its a derby i think)
    Aston Villa v Chelsea may b another draw

pool hopefully beating scum next sunday..

the final margin ie pts diff will b less than 16 even if chel$ki win the title again ie for the 3rd time in more than 50 yrs :)

17. shak

shak Harrr!

yup! ... chelsea won again .. :) 2-1
    dunno why the hampton's boss was making so much fuss .. the were crap!
    chelsea played very well .. but did lacked a bit finishing ..
    and what did i just read? 3rd time in 50 years? .. are we forgettin something? this actually is the investment in the club which is paying off .. manu and arsenal had investment done over the years .. and look where they are now .. chelsea had investement done 2 or 3 years ago .. and look where they are now .. giving the ex-league leaders a run for their money .. no one can come even close ... this is a solid proof to how much investement is important for clubs ... so set aside the objections "chelsea is all money money money" .. they are giving you the result ... so eat it! :p

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

manu lost to city

and baby ronaldo got a red card..boo hoo....now he'll surly fly to portugal and immerse himself in his mom's arms and cry out loud

Arsenal won 7-0 :grin:
    Henry is amazing

19. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

@ SPY_GAME ANYWAY Eric is out now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.