manchalla by JAL...cover

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by larsan, Aug 20, 2005.

1. larsan

larsan K-Dash

u just promise me...coz i have been up to my promise....now its ur turn.....

2. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

after teri yaad this really rox and ur guitaring is just too good u rock lil buddy...but u must improve ur vocals...:)

3. larsan

larsan K-Dash

thxxxxxxxxxx J.J for you comments...........actuall i m guitarist.....not vocalist...and not even interested coz i just play guitar.....so no probzzz.....but if u say i will try my level best to improve my vocals.....and yes u told me that like there was some mistake in the chorus part of teri yaad...just mention those parragraphs in which there is problem....plzzz tell me...will very grt ful to ya......plzzzzzzzzzzz.....thaxxxxxxx alot..........again 4 ur comments......bye:):):):):):)

4. nadish

nadish Active Member

Well let me check it 1st then I'll post ne comments abt ur guitaring, but I hope that u are a gud guitarist coz the previous posts sayz that... :)

5. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr I've checked ur cover... guitaring is really gr8, I really like that, but the lyrics u used in the songs doesn't matched the real song... and abt ur vocal I must say that Singing with guitaring is not an easy job at all, even Gohar's voice stucks in his throat in live concerts... so dont worry abt ur vocal.... and keep ur attention on ur guitarz.... Best of luck..

6. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

i praise anyone that can do alaaps and sing well with a guitar cuz thats too hard

7. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

ok....u need to improve....improve the quality of sound of the guitar....it will add a gr8 impression in the song!!!!!

8. larsan

larsan K-Dash

thxxxxxxxxxxxxx Nadish for ur comments.....next time i will try my level best to put the recording in a proper way......yeh i know lyrics and voice combination was not too gud.....but i will try to improve it......i agree wid orange guitar.....i can play electric guitar very well but the settings are very complicated part in Amp....so if anybody help me i will be grtful to him.....plzzzzzzzzz...imranyou2k5 yeh it was difficult for me to sing wid guitar....but just require regular practice....and it will be eazy 4 u 2..........:):):):):):)

9. larsan

larsan K-Dash

once again thxxxxxxxxxxxxx to every one......didn't expect......this much appericiation......from u ppl becoz i used to think that my guitaring is not gud....i always use to say bad to myself.....but after listening these comments.....i m really confident and will keep on sending stuff like this and expect the same response from u ppl:):)......really thxxagain to all....i m also happy becoz i m considered as a tabber......+my respect points crossed 50...really happy...IGT.....and u ppl rocks.....really happy:):):).............YAHOOOOOOOOO

10. nadish

nadish Active Member

Dont worry & always be happy and confident abt wat ur doing.... :)

11. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Thxxxxxxxxxxxxx buddy agree wid ya.....................:)