Man Vs Woman - a never ending Story....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jul 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

u hafta r'mber ODERS' anniversaries, jay.. not YERS! :p

n evrybody IS chill here.. juz havin sum fun.. u dun hafta show off yer moderatin skills, jay.. :) lol.

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I remember all aniversaries/ Bdays/ Events etc.. Memory Remains

The Chill was for myself.. Actually ..

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

hey g gal , nice to hear from you again , mars keep away - i am sure she can eat irritating guys , heh hehe eh

do you know

A man has six items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel from the Holiday Inn.

The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.

4. bob-bobby

well its somehow true

Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.

Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

rgds ,

5. bob-bobby

wheres nat , havent heard from (he) r , he heh

6. Natasia

Natasia ...

me right here... hey bob what did u mean by he(r) ??? :think: .... me just not in the mood of posting am waiting for my univ. results ..... shd be out in a week's time ... me is shit scared.....

7. bob-bobby

hey nat , dun worry - stay cool ....

one more for you , n joy

This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all the blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid, so she decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart. While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint a couple of rooms in the house.
    The next day, right after her husband leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand. Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and smells the distinctive smell of paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat. He notices that she is wearing a ski jacket and a fur coat at the same time.
    He goes over and asks her if she is OK.
    She replies yes.
    He asks what she is doing.
    She replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb and she wanted to do it by painting the house.
    He then asks her why she has a ski jacket and a fur coat on.
    She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and they said, FOR BEST RESULTS, PUT ON TWO COATS.

wish you luck ....
    regards,
    BOb.

8. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

"eat irritatin guys"??? LOL.. wow, i dint kno i made such an amazin impression here in IGT!!!! shit...

n hey, i 4 1, SURE dun hav 337 items in da bathroom! cmon!!! dis is nuts... max i wud hav 7-8 items.. dats IT!

n nats, duncha worry.. yer results r gonna b gr8!! :beer:

9. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

hey bob, i got sum dumb blonde GUY jokes 2.. dey r 2 dirty 2 b posted here, man... :p

10. bob-bobby

wow , i love dirty jokes especially from gurlsss , just make me chilllllll......

post it , no worries - or if you think its too dirty send me an mail or pm.

just jokin....

hey nat - u still shaking ..... !!!!

11. bob-bobby

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

12. bob-bobby

hey nat / g gal , advise fm a friend..,....

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.

A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

13. bob-bobby

A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the garbage, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.

A man will dress up for weddings and funerals

have a nice day guys , will post some more tomm..

g gal ...

nat - u still shaking , dont mind - u know we guys always like that , but thot g gal already told ya , notchya worri , dont know which accent is that he he

dun worri , u are going to top ..... just keep on posting ,.... & have fun..

14. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

hmm.. u kno bob, most of dese stuff dat u post abt women dun seem 2 apply 2 me.. ok, i AM a gal.. but umm, a diff kinda 1, i wud say.. i HATE shoppin.. i dun dress up 4 waterin plants or nethin.. xaggeration der... n i HATE wearin make-up..

neva mind.. guez da "jokes" r abt women in general... watevr..

15. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

n "duncha" is da way i say "dont you".... its basically "dont ya".. transformed into "doncha"... da T n da Y kinda combine... :p

16. jayanth

I have more than 100 items in my Bathroom.. Long hair u see..

17. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

long hair.. goatee... hmm...

18. jayanth

Goatee needs lot of care.. Gel and Spray..

19. Natasia

Natasia ...

hey there...
    thnxx a ton 4 u'r wishes ppl...:) :) .. reallyyy need it... still haven't got my result... n still quite shaky... but i guess i'll be ok.....so anyways... continuing the legacy...

Q: What is the difference between government bonds and men?
    A:Government bonds mature.

here's another....

Q: What do men and beer bottles have in common?

A: They're both empty from the neck up

oh well here's just one more.....

Q: How do you keep a guy from reading your e-mail?

A: Rename the mail folder to "instruction_manuals."

hey.... i totallyy agree with wat g_gal said.... most of wat u said doesn't apply to gals nowadays.... atleast not to me either ... even i detest shopping... infact i go shopping when my mom forces me to the market ....... as far as make up goes..... who would like to apply ounces n ounces of that gooopp on thier faces .........as far as women finding a husband making enuf money goes... nowadays i think it works the other way round for most of the guys....
    :) :p :p :)

20. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Truely said natasia..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.