Man U vs Man city

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by khuddusantana, Jan 15, 2006.

1. khuddusantana

khuddusantana New Member

another dissapointing match for man u ..... i thought this time ..... after so many matches ending in draw for man u this time they'd pull this one off.. rooney didnt play upto his best .. we all kno he cn do better than tht... and ronaldo sending off was jus crap ... the reff clearly was harsh on him ... i hope they do well next time or else if they play this way we may very well see tottenham overtaking them ... in the league standings

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

3. shak

shak Harrr!

every manutd fan would never forget the 3rd goal from man city .. it was so much like a slap on the face .. they were kiddin with manutd!! .. 3 blue shirts against 2 red ones and they were taking their time to hit the ball .. and when they did .. heaven mercy was that a goal or what!!!!

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

^^ think city could have scored more in the last mins but they see to b some training things or what (they were taking the ball stopping have a break have a kitkat then moving forward lmao)

R.I.P ManUre

5. shak

shak Harrr!

LOL@kitkat break .. well if you your 1 up ... you try to keep posession . as much as possible .. it is a standard game play strategy that they were following .. you dont want to risk a game that you haev won already by risking the ball ..

6. khuddusantana

khuddusantana New Member

but the nistelroy goal was sucha gud one ...

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

dont think so i think kewels goal vs better lol

8. shak

shak Harrr!

kewel's goal was indeed really fine ... oh it went flyin pas saar .. and it has a great impact as well . but lets not take anything away from rudd .. his goal was a class in itself .. the turn and the kick through such a small gap .. it was a beauty ..

9. .:SpY_GaMe:.

anyone watched arsenals goals???

me nope did not get the reviews yet ie the videos reviews......

10. shak

shak Harrr!

i did .. they were awesome ..
    henry's goals were typical .. draw the goalie forward and slip it pass him with a right/left side foot .. pires one was good as well .. you should catch em if you can ..

11. .:SpY_GaMe:.

^^ i had them on the other channel too yest but i opted for the pool vs spurs match will try to download the goals when they r online.....