Man sues Metallica and Music Publishers Association

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by zing, Mar 22, 2006.

1. zing

zing Machine Head

MNA Report – Jan 2006

NJ citizen sues Metallica and the Music Publishers Association of USA

Giving them an unexpected taste of their own medicine, a New Jersey youngster plans to sue legendary metal band Metallica and the Music Publishers Association of USA, according to trusted news sources. Apparently it all began when the man began to fart uncontrollably – and they sounded like a popular Metallica song.

The decidedly anal Music Publishers Association of USA (MPA) swung into the act and were seriously contemplating busting his ass – literally – on charges of “unlicensed performance”. Not to be bogged down, the man applied to Metallica for a performance license but was promptly refused. According to a Metallica spokesman the band did not want to "sound like shit – at least not officially."

This led the dismayed youth to move the court for what he believes is his birthright – the freedom to fart. Ironically he is – or used to be – one of Metallica's most ardent fans. It pained him to take this drastic step, he moaned, "the last thing I wanted to do was raise a stink about my favorite musicians."

© 2006 Masala News Agency

2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

:RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

zing = Lord_Neo

LOL, nice n00ze.

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

bash.org is more entertaining than all these "man/boy sues blah blah" news reports

5. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

lol ... someone shld sur metallica for the shitty st. anger album, considering that they sounded like S*hit..

6. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

^ no st.anger busting :mad: it has been dicussed to death and evry1 knows how the album was.

7. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

I thought this thread was started by Neo.......

8. dino

dino New Member

Alright .. That means i can sue indian ocean now .. :))

9. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Is it just me or are more people tired of " x sues y" (with a possibility of y=x) threads ?