man kills himself after hearing harry potter ending spoiler

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Aug 6, 2005.

1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hey, I use what I get :)

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@bjr -
    Mannnnnnnn,.............. now uv started acting as if u r a spell check???

And wats baseless n stupid huh??? just coz i dont like harry,.. n u do :p:,.... so whtevr i write against him is baseless/stupid???

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No, the fact that you have never read the books yet hate them with a passion and call them crap is what is baseless and stupid.

Of course, it's possible that someone reads the books and hates them. That is the sort of hate I do not have problems with. Your statements against the books are like mine against Bap Kennedy...whom I'd never ever heard of before you started that thread.

and unfortunately I'm not a spell check though God knows we could use one around here...just a minor grammar correction there.

4. nadish

nadish Active Member

Not the matter of laughing!!!!!

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Ahh,.. so finally uv started following my footsteps,.... goood,.....

6. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

What a dumbass guy !! till now i thought kurt kobain was the only one but this guys beats kobain !!!! killed himself over a book.. how much more lame can u get ???

maybe oneday we will see a hindi movie on this too !! :)

7. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Stupid fool that man! Potter books are exciting, but not worth killing yourself.

8. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

well said......

9. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

man dies laughing after eharing that man kills himself after hearing harry potter ending spoiler. all are invited to deathdrs funeral.

while he went to extreme steps such as disconnecting his television set, turning off his pc and sitting in a dark corner in his room all alone to avod hearing such evryday nonsense, the lure of IGT overwhelmed him and drove him to his death.

R.I.P. (or atleast in humour)

bush says that the death of one doctor is a positive step but cia assasination squads are still on the lookout for those at large.

10. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

well, at present if ppl start killin themselves because of INDIA losing then INDIA's population wud b down by 90% :p:

dlogic likes this.
  11. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

^^^^yeahhhh

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

sucha crap thing harry potter character is sometimes.my cousin sis has dreams of marrying harry!! :crazy:

13. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

oh no. not another death on IGT !! :p:

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

no no no, that is Daniel Radcliffe she wants to marry. That guy bugs the **** out of me...my friends are so moony over him that I feel jealous :(

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

insane limits to waht ppl can go to do insane things ...

b.t.w. who defines waht is insane and what is not ? ...