Malayalam Guitar Chords

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by RAJ GUITARZ, Jun 3, 2009.

1. komal29

komal29 New Member

Download Latest Malayalam Hindi & Tamil Mp3 Songs ! » Thaalam [2008] – Malayalam Album Mp3 Songs – New Year Special

the 7th as well as 8th songs are the same..the 7th is acoustic version and 8th one being unplugged..just above i have posted the youtube link of the unplugged version video where you can see all the three composers..with Job himself singing ;)
    Would be glad if i get 'thaalam' chords..soon am gonna come up with requests for others from the same album as well..one by one..;)

2. sunil_oachira

sunil_oachira New Member

halo
    I need to study guitar from first step. Anybody help me

3. facelesshero

facelesshero New Member

wow...good work..thanks for the chords...:)

4. facelesshero

facelesshero New Member

@Davikut-It works well wit d lyrics nd tune.. thanks for postn' it.. cheers :)

5. dileep115

dileep115 New Member

Very nice work brothers ..keep goin..wonderful job

plese sombody post me the chords and strum pattern for this beautiful song from Orunaal varum

"Maavin chottile manamulla madhuramai

manatharil kulirunnen balyam

Aaro neetiya mashithandin

kulirulla thalirormayante balyam

Chelimannil pavaada chayam theykkum

Athukaane kaliyakkum ila nombukal

kaliyadunna padathe kathirorma balyam

(maavin....)

Pakaline snehichu kothitheerathoru poovu

padinjaaru nokki karanju

aval mukhamonnuyarthathe ninnu

Pakaline snehichu kothitheerathoru poovu

padinjaru nokki karanju

aval paathimayakkathil ninnu

oru kaatu meythalodi

ariyathe paattu mooli

oru kaatu meythalodi

ariyathe paattu mooli

athilaliyatha veyilorma enbalyam

(maavin....)

Kalivakkucholliya kalikootukariye

karayichakaryam marannu

athi sukhamulla novum marannu

nunaparanjeppozho njaarappazham thinna

kothiyan nilavum maranju

kaavil kiliyum kinavum mayanki

niravarnna sandhya maanju

mazhayulla rathri poyii(2)

innum marayaatha mazhayorma enbaalyam

(maavin...)

Regards
    Dileep

6. nrb

nrb New Member

F Bb C
    Nila Nila Mizhiye...
    F Bb C
    Nila Nila Mozhiye...
    Em C Am
    Oliambine Eruthe...
    C Am F
    Ini Ente Sundhariye...

Will post the full song tomorrow.

7. samanth88

samanth88 New Member

can any one post chords for Kizhakku pookum song from ANWAR film..pls frnds...

8. nrb

nrb New Member

(C)Parayathe (G)ariyathe (F)nee poya(G)thalle (C)maruvaakku (G)mindaanja(F)thalle
    (C)oru nokku (G)kaanathe (F)nee poyatha(G)lle (C)dhoorekku (G)nee manja(F)thalle
    (C)sakhiye nee (F)kanunnu(G)vo en (D)mizhikal nirayum nomba(G)ram
    (C)ennum orkunnu(G)vo (C)ennum orkunnu(G)vo (C)annu naam thanga(Dm)lil piriyum (G)raa(F)vu (2)

9. nrb

nrb New Member

How to find out Chords for a given song!!

We need to develop a nice hearing sense! It comes to you when you spend more and more time with your Guitar and Mp3 player!!!!

To find which Chord!!
    When you are trying a song.. Just humm the tune of it! Instead of humming the entire tune, just sustain with the starting note of the song part... Then run through your low E string and find out which note matches your humm!! Bingo! thats you chord!! (and obviously this not the case with all songs but generally this is what happens!)

To find when the chord changes!!
    Not sure how to explain it! still!
    for ex: If you count 1 to 4 with the song, the counts comes exactly as shown below! You can FEEL if you LISTEN that the song have something like a bend or a hump by each count........... (Its tough to explain!! But that is the thing and there we change the chord. Listen listen and listen.. you will get the logic once.. once you get it its too easy to go on!!!)
    1...........2.............3............4.......... .
    Na....hai.yeh....pa...na.......................
    Na....kho.na....he....hai..............Tera..

Na.....ho.na.....jaa...ne......................
    Kuyn..ho.na.....he....hai.....................

See that "Tere" part just before "Na Hona".. that 'tera' is invisibly present before first 'Na hei yeh' also.. and the note of 'te' of that 'tera' is our base note.. It is F#.
    And the first chord change is at 'yeh' and when we compare that with E string!! It is C#!!
    And the third chord is at 'na............' which is 'B'. This one is our 4th chord as well, Since na sustains till the end of 4th bit.
    So it becomes:
    F#.........C#...........B............B..........
    Na....hai.yeh....pa...na..........*...........

The third thing is Strumming pattern:

will be continued....

......nrb

10. Justusdefnil

Justusdefnil New Member

MAZHANEER THULLIKAL – Beautiful movie

Intro

Gb Sus4 //// A ////

GbSus4
    Mazhaneer thullikal
    GbSus4

Nin thanuneer muthukal

GbSus4
    Thanuvaayi peythidum
    GbSus4 A

Kanavaayi thorunnidum
    D

Venshanghile laya gaandharvamayi
    D

Neeyente saarangiyil
    GbSus4

Ithalidum naanathin
    Bm

Thenthulliyaayi
    GbSus4

Kathiridum mohathin
    Bm

Ponnolamaayi (mazhaneer)

GbSus4

Raamegham pol
    Gbsus4

Vinthaaram pol
    Bm

Neeyenthe akale nilppoo
    GbSus4

Kaathare nin chundile
    GbSus4

Santhyil alinjidaam
    GbSus4

Viriyum chandralekha enthino
    A

Kaathu ninnennorthu njaan

(Mazhaneer)
    D

Thoomanjile veyil naalam pol
    GbSus4

Nin kannilen chumbanam
    GbSus4

Thoovalaayi kozhinjoree
    GbSus4

Aardramaam nilaa kulir
    GbSus4

Anayum njaatuvela enthino
    GbSus4 A

Oru mathra kaatennorthu njaan
    (Mazhaneer)

11. nrb

nrb New Member

If your Guitar is not near you and if you are desperate to check some chords or scales !! This might give you a relief! it helps me in my office!! Check it out frens!
    Guitar Chords @ Chordbook.Com

nrb

12. alexsanjoseph

alexsanjoseph New Member

Hey guys, long time lurker here, but I think I am ready to stretch my wings. I have started a blog at
    A repository of chords for songs from Malayalam Cinema.

It is dedicated to chords from Malayalam films. I am trying to bring as many songs as possible. Do check it out and give comments and criticisms. Requests are Welcome!

Thanks

13. komal29

komal29 New Member

u r doing a pioneer effort as i have searched entire internet for some malayalam song chords but in vain.But isnt your blog regionalistic-only for malayalees n not for guitarplayers in general?I am a non malayalee who appreciate n sing all music with open mind and would love to learn malayalam song chords as well.If i cant read what you have posted,no use visiting your blog.right?

14. alexsanjoseph

alexsanjoseph New Member

Hi komal, thanks a lot for your interest. I hear lots of malayalam, tamil and hindi songs, but I have generally found that it is much easier to find chords for Hindi and Tamil songs online than Malayalam songs. So while starting out, it was a conscious effort to distinguish and focus on one niche that lacks exposure, i.e quality malayalam chords. I hope to start on a less regional project later, but with the number of good songs that release in every language, it is nigh impossible to keep up with multiple languages. I am sorry I can't cater to other languages now.

Meanwhile, I try to give english translations also for all the songs so that people who are not familiar with Malayalam. Try out the songs, I try to handpick the ones that are really good, and also have a reasonable level of complexity in the chords rather than I-VI-IV-V progression.

15. komal29

komal29 New Member

Thanks.Anyways u got it all wrong coz i saw unnecessary explainations.I applauded u clearly for making a blog for only malayalam chords and thats how it should be.Like i mentioned,i have searched for many malayalam song chords but havent found coz there are no blog/websites for it specifically.I mentioned regionalistic as i saw malayalam alphabets there when you could have posted the lyrics in english to facilitate even non malayalees who would love to sing malayalam songs along with guitar! I sing tamil/marathi/telugu seeing the english version of the lyrics.thats what the bottomline was-The lyrics were in malayalam alphabets and if i couldnt read the lyrics for sing along being a nonmalayalee, there was no use visiting it as it was clear that the blog was only for malayalees! bye.

16. alexsanjoseph

alexsanjoseph New Member

Hey,

I probably didn't understand your query, the first time. But then, I have added lyrics in malayalam AND ENGLISH for the same reason that you mentioned. Just check it once more, you should be able to read the transliterated malayalam lyrics. You SHOULD visit the blog ;) :).

17. alexsanjoseph

alexsanjoseph New Member

I have updated my blog with this beautiful song, "Safalamee Yatra" by NN Kakkad. For those of you who love melodious poetry. Do check it out. I would be happy to help you out if you have any request for any other songs.

Alex

18. vdas

vdas New Member

can anybody post the intro tabs for neeyam thanalinu thazhe song?

19. viveksunnyned

viveksunnyned New Member

grt wrk dude....keep gng

20. manojtp

manojtp New Member

ullasa poothirikal kannilaninjavale
    Dm
    unmada thenalakal chundilanijavale
    C
    ragam ne alle thalam nee alle
    Dm
    en atma sangeetha