Make your voice heard to the PM!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by alpha1, May 30, 2006.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Check this:
    https://pmindia.nic.in/write.htm

And write whatever you always wanted to.

No guarantee though whether he gets to read all the stuff or if it is read by some pen/file pushing sarkari-babu.

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I have written to him asking if he's bald. cos his Turban sits so high in his head..Maybe he is bald :think: :think: ...A Citizen is seriously confused...Maybe several citizens are confused...Hopefully he clears the confusion...

CrYpTiC_angel likes this.
  3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@ron
    LOL..

my goodness...how could u write such thing? but dont worry..ur safe! no1z gonna read it...not even PM's peon

4. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Yeah any ways NIC servers are perpetualy unstable .. ASK me I was in MUMBAI CUSTOMS HOUSE for a year as a resident system enginner for one of my previous empoyers .

5. ronnieanand

Vini, what made you get so many green dots...or rather how does a person get green dots...I do get a lot of reps but nothing comes as a green dot...:mad: :mad:

bjr likes this.
  6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

when u get 100 rep points..a dot is added ...why did u ask this out of nowhere? :)
    "what made me get so many green dots"....i gave reps to myself! :grin:

arre...ask the people who repped me..how do i know :-??

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL
    I wrote that he is a bastard puppet and that I am ashamed for the fact that I repsected him for the reforms era in early 90s.

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

and i wrote a decent message starting with "dear sir" and ending with "best regards"

dont ask about beech ka maal

9. lucifer_666

lucifer_666 New Member

well said man...i echo ur thoughts.....just imagine the PM of our country as a "kathputli"......

i also wrote in PM's site (most probably in vain) and said that the quota system can only be implemented on the basis of income level and nothing else(if required ie)......

10. ronnieanand

That will not work out at all...There are so many Doctors who pay about Rs.2000 per annum as income tax but they are earning about 2 Lacs a month..If you look at the documented income level, then the system is still doomed...

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

But atleast it gives a hope.
    +
    You can blow whistle on such tax evaders.

Incase of surnames, no such thing is possible.

12. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Funny how the attention seeking instinct in us gets this far.

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:think:How?