Main hoon Na - title song tabs

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rubz, Jul 10, 2004.

1. rubz

rubz New Member

hey guys ... well here is the tabs for main hoon na .. actually it is not fully done yet .. but let just post this one .. and would like to ask if this tabs are right ... alright here we go!

Main Hoon Na - Title Song

E--0-1-3-1-0---
    B------------3--
    G---------------

E----------------------0
    B--3-3--1/3-3-3-1--1/3-
    G-----------------------

E--0-1-3-1-0---
    B------------3--
    G---------------

E---------------3-0-
    B--3-3--1/3-1-1----
    G-------------------

E--0-1-5-5-4-5--5-5-4--5-7-0-
    B-----------------------------
    G-----------------------------
    repeat

thats all for now ... i cant get the rest yet very clearly .. but i m trying ...
    :)

2. Liquid

Liquid New Member

hey thanks....sounds great...

for some reason...the 1/3 just doesnt sound right....im not sayng its wrong...just saying i cant get it to sound right :mad: ...

can u adjust em to make em without a slide??...that would be highly appreciated..

3. rubz

rubz New Member

hey .. ok then .. dun worry i dun get it wrong ... well i m glad that someone did reply to my posting .. anyway .. thanks for your comments .. i may change it that way then ...:)

4. Liquid

Liquid New Member

thank u....

i really liked these tabs....but for some reason i really dont like the slide :p

but the first part really does sound perfect...great job

5. shaunak_de

shaunak_de New Member

can the slide be cut out?

6. hey it does not sound right on my guitar
    can anyone bring some changes plzzzzzzzz

7. rubz

rubz New Member

Main Hoon Na - Title Song

E--0-1-3-1-0---
    B------------3--
    G---------------

E----------------------0
    B--3-3--3-3-3-1--3-
    G-----------------------

E--0-1-3-1-0---
    B------------3--
    G---------------

E---------------3-0-
    B--3-3--3-1-1----
    G-------------------

E--0-1-5-5-4-5--5-5-4--5-7-0-
    B-----------------------------
    G-----------------------------
    repeat

well... how about this one.. does this sound ok? :)
    thanks for your comments though .. ;)

8. mudgalbharat

mudgalbharat Silence Must be Heard

the slide sounds good to me

9. rubz

rubz New Member

aikz ... some say nice , some say not nice .. i dunno which one to follow .. but as for me .. i also like with the slide .. so .. i think who likes which one .. take that one la .. hehe ;) ... since there are both with the slide and without the slide ;) ... chowzz!!

10. alanfromdoms

alanfromdoms New Member

hi guys..

hi guys,
    i'm a comlete newcomer to the site....and i enjoyed the tabs sent by rubz...feels so good...
    i have my doubts and concerns about many things..
    for one..
    i get the song playing better when i substitute the second string tabs like 2for 3 and 0 for 1....does tht mean i've tuned my guitar wrong...if so let me know...
    and , r electric guitars tuned differently thn the acoustical ones...do u all guys play the electrical or the acoustical one....
    i have a acou. guitar..and i have just caught up on my basics after a long time..so pls dont mind the stupid questions..
    bye for now..
    chao
    alanfromdoms

11. KannadaBoi

KannadaBoi Kannadiga

Hey Alan,

Yes, there is a chance that your tuning may be wrong. However, You may just be playing the song in a different scale. The song sounds good in any scale. There are some great tuning softwares in the web. You can find some free softwares in this site: www.hitsquad.com/smm/win95/TUNERS/

Now, about your second question, no, the standard tuning for electric and Acoustic guitars are the same. However, for some songs, the tuning may be changed to make the song sound better. I have an acoustic guitar and I sometimes play songs meant for electric guitars. It doesnt sound as an electric one but hits all the notes.

Hope this helps.
    KannadaBoi

12. shahmyel

shahmyel GuRu DaDa

The tabs were cool but are left incomplete..plz complete THESE TABS..
    THANX

13. samcool4u

samcool4u New Member

plz help

hi iam a newbie.. i can read these tabs .. no prbs.. but for some reason.. i cant get the timing right.. plz if someone cud write the song lines below each tab.. then i might be able to get the rhythm right.. thnx..

14. thoth

thoth New Member

I am a neophyte, i understood everything well but just wanted to confirm that is the first fret in left hand side is 0...and then so on?

15. samcool4u

samcool4u New Member

noo .. 0 is open string

naaah man..
    0 means that it shud be played open string.. means dont fret the string..(dont put finger ) ok..
    1 is ur ist a 2nd is second.. and so on.. ok

16. nishantsaran

nishantsaran New Member

hey rubz...are you sure these are correct tabs??
    i am sure that in the song...the whole thing is played in two strings..that is the E and G strings together..without that you dont really get the same effect as in the original...

17. rubz

rubz New Member

hi .. actually this is what i think it is .. i m not really very sure but if there is any mistake .. please do tell me .. but i dun really understand what you mean by E string and G string ... the tabs that i gave is according to what i heard... so sorry if it is wrong .. :)

18. SerenadeOf

SerenadeOf New Member

hey, i'm new here :)
    but i know much about guitar that i need to know, and i really want it to play the song "main hoon na" but coudn't find the tabs anywhere, but thx to rubz, i got them, but still trying to find the right timing on how to play them. thx...and i hope rubz finishes his tabs sooner

19. rajujee

rajujee New Member

hi,
    yah .. i like the slide ... but some one does'nt liked..... but in my guitar the sound is perfect in slide ..... good job rubs....

20. dancepodium

dancepodium New Member

What' s SLIDE???

:confused: :think: