MAERI :: my recording

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by abhimanjrekar, Oct 2, 2005.

1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

akkyy21 likes this.
  2. Ali_Riyaz

Ali_Riyaz New Member

o man ....simply great ... i love it...

3. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

cool..this was ma favourite song some time back..u almost brought the ol memories back.
    good work dude.

4. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Nice recording, But dude abhi, open up your voice, it sounds trapped, pressed, stressed, u get what i mean? Its not flowing free. Try singin out loud or sumthin.

But yeah, good effort, u'll get a rep.

5. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

the intro part was great.....yes but you gotta work on ur voice....sing freely....i think you had problem with the high notes....try working on that...catch the highest note in da song which u werent able to sing,and keep singing that note.....drink some hot water ro something before you sing......btw,very good try...reps for you....:):)

6. Hardik

btw,,....why is everyone posting recordings in the hindi tabs forum...???
    plz check mods....if we can do this then plz tell me...coz i thought it should be in the India Rock-your band,your gig,your music-forum....

7. abhimanjrekar

actually my mic is to my headfone,so if i sing freely the guitar part wont be heard since i aint connecting it to my pc..so i m singin in trapped voice thts y ree...i want u guys to just get the guitar efeect..song neone can sing.....

8. Hardik

@abhimanjrekar........what u can do is place the mic somewhere on a table and then sing....so it would be better.....:)

9. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

10. abhimanjrekar

thks dude..neways now i keep mic near guitar onle..