MaDE iN?????

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by LEFTY_GUITARIST, May 6, 2007.

1. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

japan...indonasia...korea......

how much does dis effects on the quality of the guitar??

Like a yamaha rbx270 made in indonasia is under 15k.....but japan made rbx270l is 24k......why?

2. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

not much idea ... but a wild guess would be TAX.

3. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

the quality and components used in made in japan model are much better

4. yazi

yazi Banned

Its got nothing to do with design. everything remains the same. Except Quality control and craftsmanship. They are very strict in Jap made instruments.

5. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Simple ...the cost of products made in developed courntries will always b higher coz the purchasing power of the population is much higher than the developing or da third grade countries.

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

strict is an understatement! My bro saw some pics of a small time JAP factory and theyve got some Quality control laws pasted all over the walls. They have to exercise , do yoga and wierd shyt

JAPAN GUITAR FTW!

7. yazi

yazi Banned

I meant quality of guitars

8. yazi

yazi Banned

Who cares about Sumos and Samurais.

9. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Japanese quality is seriously better....u can see the difference if you compare an LTD MH400 and an ESP Horizon wit the same specs...it just is better...period

10. yazi

yazi Banned

Whats the difference between LTD and ESP?
    I know its quality, but why?

11. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

lots of history behind it. ESP was called Electronics Sound Products....started as a place where guitar replacement parts were made blah blah blah. George Lynch visited them when he was touring in Japan cus he had broken his guitars neck or something. He asked them to make him a custom guitar. They had a brand of guitars called Navigator. Then came ESP. Then came Edwards. Then came LTD . Then came Grassroots....quality levels....
    Navigators...friggin expensive....awesome quality
    ESP.............Quite expensive.....killer quality
    Edwards.......Ok-Ok pricing.......killer quality (little lower than ESP standard series.
    LTD.............Good Pricing.......not made in Japan(most)...places like Korea and Indonesia....very so-so quality.
    Grassrooots......cheap pricing(comparitively).........made with "budget parts" but good quality timber etc etc.

When i say budget parts i mean LFRs,Gotohs and Seymour Duncans and EMG Passives.

thats abt it

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

aww.................:grin:
    so sud i take da bass for like 10,000 more dan indonesia made one?

13. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

It would be wiser i guess. But if you tell me your budget i can webcrawl around and let you know.