ma first cover -Aitebaar

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Aka Oz, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

guyz thats ma first cover done by me ........(after ramadan i`ll send the same cover done by ma vocalist) so plz comment..............

https://www.soundclick.com/akaoz

2. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

guyz plz do comment

3. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

waitinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

4. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

hmmm..not that good....everythin sounds so vague....ur voice is also not that clear and somethinz wrong with the strumming too

5. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

no intro.....ajeeb strumming....childish voice....bad timing....looks like some baby is playing with his toy and saying that "meri mama aa hee jayain gee" :) man...this songs is not even close to original aitabar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! other guyz key bhi yeh hee comments hon gay!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

u need to work on the strumming..the start - stop strumming isnt going very well..try to keep the strumming slow, but continuous..instead of small bursts of strumming and making up the timing! hope that made some kinda sense. ..the music doesnt stop. so neither shud the strumming!!!! keep at it.. ;)

7. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

bad cover......infact worst cover i 've ever come accross...first learn guitar and then come toward singing...u know NOTHING abt guitar now...beleive me...

8. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

the vocal are bad i knw tht...........wellll i understand @ quadropehina..........orange bhi this recordin was dne by an ordinary mic hmmm....... juss leave it.........K|12 dnt wry abt me learnin guitar...firt look at ur self...................well guyz thx for the comments..... i hav no harsh feelings

9. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

k|12 why dnt u post ur cover of aitebaar.....

10. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

well ok....hopin for gud covers from u in the future!!!!

11. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

inshallah orange

12. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

hopefully..u will improve..and u really need to concentrate on ur strumming
    i finally got a new mic
    ill post my covers too

13. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

thx for givin hope buddys :rock:

14. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

i just lsn to it. Ozy what ever u doing with the other hand i mean the hand your shifting your chords with, whatever chords ur changing just keep in mind that u don't have to stop the other hand which is on strumming just keep strumming.. if u keep strumming the shounds will hide some part of your chord shifting, ok now u know what to do just keep on practicing hope this will help you as it helped me, And ya bro u can do vocals anyone in this world can do vocals and u can do better then the rest of them but not now as ur still learning keep the song in your mind and play until u can sing with it trust me man its really hard to play and sing 2gather for learners, i think u got ma point :)

keep up the good work, and these small points helps alot so kep asking am sure anyone can help ya out with it.

PS: trust me on this man u'll find alot loosers in ur way pass them through :)
    i hope u know what i mean and am sure others got it too.

15. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

thx bleedin guitar..............u are a gr8 buddy .......i understand wat ya meant..........thx again