Luka Chuppi - Rang De Basanti - Full cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by DJCrunkMix, Mar 13, 2006.

1. prateek_a

prateek_a New Member

man u were amazin with the guitar ,well amazin is definately an understatement tough u were struggling with the high notes but tat was completely overshadowed by ur guitaring. an if u could post the chords for this song it would be cool

2. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

@ Prateek,

Thanks yaar....it means a lot to me. As I said that I could have done better with the vocals. So, to justify that I have recorded another version of it with the new strumming (more perfect ;)). I will post it soon... keep checking this IGT Soundtracks forum. Gathering all the feedback from people, I will make sure that those mistakes are not made again ;).

I am learning a lot @ IGT !!! You guys rock !!

PS - I will be posting the chords soon.. Right now I am busy traveling around ;) (Spring break !!!)

3. vikalpa

vikalpa New Member

Thanks for strumming recording

Thanks for the recording and instruction DJ. That was really useful for me. Your strumming is awesome! Looking forward to the chord pattern..

V

4. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

yeh - i kno wat u mean bro - luv all songs from RDB - currently werkin on khoon challa...lets see...
    gained enuf courage to take a look at it - WOWEEE - thats a lot of mbs....loadin....ok - its still loading....and then...suddenly - WONDER strieks...
    Wow - awesome guitarin and who sed anythin abut unprofessional recording - the guitar's awesome - infact - u sure thats just one guitar???
    even tho ur voice is goin outta tune at points...i loved it overall...i'd even dare to say that the guitar makes it a wee better than the original...:eek::
    umm...can i have the tabs for this...???
    needless to say- reps...
    P.S. wats "ATL, b!tch !!!"

5. DJCrunkMix

^^ Thanks bro !!! Appreciate yur feedback :)

Btw, ATL = Atlanta :)

6. DJCrunkMix

Thanks man :),

I have posted the chords in the Hindi Guitar Tabs forum.

Here is the link:

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?p=233061#post233061

7. bimmermandal

bimmermandal New Member

luka chuppi - well done

I downloaded your version dj, liked yr version. yr voice was a little faint, so you should do another - higher volume on the vocal - version.

8. DJCrunkMix

Yeah, I will soon try out with a new strumming pattern and better improved voice :) Will try my best. Thank you sir. :)

9. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

excellent!!!!
    great job!!!