Ltd Guitars from ESP

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by laneymaney, Oct 17, 2006.

1. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

hi guys im new here.
    i was wondering if any of you guys had LTD guitars or have purchased any thing from abroad and how much it cost all together. i wanted to buy an LTD guitar from
    www.musicians-gear.com but i donno about the customs etc in india. any suggestions?

2. chandan_n

chandan_n New Member

Esp F-50 Ltd

I was able to get an ESP F-50 + 20 Watt Guitar Research + 1 year Warranty and 50 % refund gurantee deal ...all for $300 ...

3. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

can i ask from where? because im really interested in getting an ESP LTD

4. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

i got my MH-100 from the UK.Cost me abt 370 pounds. but man i can say ESP rules.

5. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

if you are thinking of buyng it online and getting it sent over to India be ready to pay a BOMB at the customs... I had a bitter experence when I had ordered my Duncan JB a year and half back.

6. cronix

cronix New Member

^^^ how much did u have to pay.... tell the actual cost too

7. ngyan

ngyan New Member

for sale

one acoustic GB&A guitar with pickup and a Marshall amp, both 8 months old, bought from Ghandarvas and selling both for Rs6,000
    call 91 22 2850 5080 x 1297

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

@ngyan - this is not a For sale thread

@ everyone else....i really want an LTD but im not ready to give chai paani as yet...is there any other method...i have no relatives abroad which really sucks!! is there n e one who will get it for me?

9. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey laney da to tell u i think there are a few shops comming up with LTD soon read from the other threads. think if u want to buy a LTD then please wait for some one here india to deal with it other wise it is not worth to import it da it will cost u a fortune. so think i would recommend u to wait.

10. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Hey Getshorty,
    Umm yeah Furtados is getting many LTD's by february next month.Wait if u can !!

11. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

:shock:

psst feb is not next month :secret:

12. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

I meant year baba :mad:

13. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

spoke to Mr.Ashutosh from bajaao. Hes tryng to get me on. Hes checking out for a price quote right now

thanks guys!
    shreyas

14. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

dude do play them before u get it cause its not going to be cheap so give it a try. good! get the info and do post it for us - especially for me so that i can get an idea is at all i require some assistance(which i think will never happen unless i fiddle too much hahaha) for my LTD. cool dude.

15. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

which LTD do you have?

16. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hmm i have the MH-100 dude.

17. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

AWESOME!!! How is it? Do you have any soundclips , Pictures etc? Where do you live? Man i just love ESPs!!! They are made with such quality unlike my Ibanez...which has some wood pieces stuck on the saddle holder to give height..........Can u post pictures PLEASE!!

18. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

yeh sure give me few days time will try and upload it. The sound as such is good but yes it would be better if its a SD or EMG pickups but i am not disappointed with the pickups though. gives sustain,distortion is good clean tone is not bad ok when compared to some other guitars(not as good as single coil) the neck is fast and feels good too - good for shredding hahaha.the FR bridge is good as far as i know.the sound clips are in soundclick check for the artist getshorty.thats me.and check the song burnin rubber its not much but u can get the feel of the sound from the guitar ok. i know dude ESP is amazing arent they?

19. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

and by the way i am from chennai long way for a lot of u guys ah.

20. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

cool...thanks