LTD guitars coming to Bajaao.com on November 15th

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by laneymaney, Oct 21, 2006.

1. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Hi,
    I just got off the phone with Ashutosh from www.bajaao.com and im glad to tell you guys that LTD and ESP guitars are coming to India and B.C.Rich prices are going to go down a bit on the website by today night or tommorow!!

Have Fun!!
    Shreyas

2. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

NO need to make a whole thread for that dude u could post that in the ESP thread the other guys made :)

Good info tho.

3. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Oh ok how do i delete it? Im sorry

4. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

NONO its good no need to,

Superb Gear BTW love the RG and the AMP,Which is the White guitar tho ?

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

its an RG350DX . Itts giving toooooo much problems these days....ive contacted Ibanez distributors and asked for a repair or replacement...lets see what happens....thanks the amp is a KILLER....it can blow away a newspaper with volume on 4 haha

6. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

umm yea oh sorry not the White I meant the Blue Strat like guitar..

What problems is the 350 givin ya post it maybe we can help ?

If im not wrong the amp is a Tubescreamer sumthing na ?

7. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

The black strat knock off is a Slammer Pacer with a fender noiseless pickguard cover (these things are good)

Its been giving problems since the day i bought it like :
    Buzzing on the first 3 frets
    Floyd Rose not setting
    De-Tuning
    Up-tuning (from E to F and G)
    And theres some sort of piece of wood that has been stuck to the nut saddle holder to give it height which looks like a crack and because of that im having extra high action....i think my ibanez was a factory second.

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

oh and the amp is a Laney TFX1 , Its got a circut that copies a tube amp , its really good. And a nice Celestion Speaker :)

9. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Buzzing on the first 3 frets ----- Try Lowering the NUt,Is it at its lowest ?

Floyd Rose not setting ----- How many Springs have you put behind the Bridge,Is the spring tension matching the String Tension ?

De-Tuning ---- The Perpetual Problem of Almost all Floyd Rose Equipped Guitars,U can Do it but U need to catch the Nerve of the Bridge i.e KNOW how to Tune it like the Back of your hand.

Up-tuning (from E to F and G) --- Same as above ^^

Wasnt it there when you bought it ? Didnt you play it at the shop ? Which Shop did U buy it from ? What are they saying about the Replacement ?

10. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Bought it from Rythms,Bangalore . I never saw it then but i found the crack like tniy cavities since week 1 but i never said anything because i thought it was just a minor blemish....but guess not