Lp Vs Ep

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by BIG_EVIL, Dec 4, 2004.

?

E.P od L.P

Poll closed Dec 22, 2004.
  1. Linkin Park

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. Entity Paradigm

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

haha hahaha good try Skaw "n did you noe that LP rox!!" hahahaha busted!!!!

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

dudes because of this discussion.. i bought a LP song from itunes.. i dont know what perverse human psychology is this.. i bought the LP jay z song.. numb/encore.. i had heard it many times before.. i bought it and now i hate it aaargh... the guitars are so heavily compressed.. they sound liek synth.. maybe they r synth.. the signature LP guitar harmonics also sounds crappy on this one :s
    to compensate i am buying the new green day single boulevard of broken dreams rt now ..

3. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

lol, dude that's why homosexuals buy emenem's albums.......

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

Green day rocks! billy Joe is getting better with age :p this is one band who always get their sounds right.. and know what amount of compression is right..

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

Yes, Green Day rox as well as LP....

6. R@hGuZaR

R@hGuZaR DRUMMER 2 THE GRAVE

personally i wud hav to go with e.p
    their(lp and ep's) muzik isnt similar so y the stupid comparison who rox more?????????
    lp's muzik appeals more to metal fans and ep's to rock........and i bet most of the ppl arguing here havent even heard both the bands they just lik one the best and dont wanna giv the other a chance......

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

actuallly, for ur knowledge i have heard both of the bands....and i didn't say ep sucks i said they are copying LP and LP is alot better.....

8. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

People this is just the beginning. With the success LP has received, we will see many many bands emerging in the future who will follow in the footsteps of LP and these bands will be in more abundance than any other type of bands. This is so obvious cuz first of all it doesn't take much talent to do what LP does (sorry guys, but thats true), and hence any Tom, dick, harry can form a LP type band (but they'll need to hire a half dozen more Toms, Dicks and harry's for all the little parts that might make their music sound a bit better), the music industry likes such bands... they are the closest thing to commercialized metal music available and hence have a wide market considering that many people (and this is true as well) have started showing a distinct dislike for pop artists like Britney Spears... In other words, i think LP did to metal music what Britney Spears did to pop music.

9. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

Kkep On Voting..........remember 30th Dec Is The Decision Day

10. R@hGuZaR

R@hGuZaR DRUMMER 2 THE GRAVE

@desipride: i nvr said dat u said ep sux and e.p has not copied lp.......do u think ppl r stupid and dont know copies?

the ppl in e.p are talented enough to create their own muzik...........u may say they hav similar muzik............but that still wont be true.......the comparison of ep and lp is pointless...........their muzik is totally different how could u say that they are copying lp?????!!!!!!

11. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i didn't say thery are copying i must have said they use the same sytle....and don't argue with me with that cause every1 know ep uses the same sytle as LP

12. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

what is ur freakin problem..

13. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Learn to respect each other opinions, guys! We dont want to see "any" flamming here, i hope we are crystal clear on this.

14. Sonali

sorry dharmatma.....i said your name as a joke........this ppl's openion of LP is actually hurting my feeling and i let them get to me but i was trying to keep the atmosphere comical with that comment.......i didn't really mean for it to hurt you...sorry if i did that.....

15. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Be a good girl Sonali, i have seen you snap at lot of people lately.

Being on topic, i vote for linkin park aswell!

16. Sonali

just for the record....every time i snap at some one......i only joke...i'm realy not that angry of a person....

i'm gonna try keeping the "jokes" out of my post from now on......i keep thinking ppl here know my charecter but many ppl don't.....so i guess the "jokes" are inapropriate here....again i'm sorry and i'll :shutup: now.......

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

umm u def arent a morning person sonali.. go back to sleep :)

18. tejas

tejas ..........

Hmm.....did i miss something?

19. Sonali

hey what do you mean? i get nicer in the morning.......at night it's whole different story :)

20. ccrazyblack

ccrazyblack New Member

Linkin park.............linkin park.............. linkin park

Its them all the way ............ thats is what you call real rocking