Love?!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by skaw, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mudgalbharat

mudgalbharat Silence Must be Heard

ok..this is a very strange question...when someone sez "he had a bad experience about love"...mostly he means that he could not end up marrying the girl. So mostly...a good one is "SUPPOSED" to end at marriage. and although i meant to say a good one should result a marriage..i guess i unintentianlly said what holds good "end at marriage" :))

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Look Mudgal.. If someone is in Love and the two of them are meant to be together they will.. If not then its Bad luck(Like in My case).. And a Bad Experience is where you generally have someother person whom the person you like likes.. And/Or that someother person breaks a good and perfect relationship..

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

THis is what Love does to you.. BTW i'm Stoned.. I had 8 * 60Ml of Vodka + One half bottle of Rum and One Pitcher of Beer.. Call me Stoned.

4. skaw

skaw snooze

hahaha , drinks are bad for u man .. don't b drinking much :) and sorry abt your love ...

5. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

jay you said before that you don't drink so much....shame on you, how can you lie like that to your friends?

....so i guess you're already in love with alcohol, i bet that relationship is goin well.....hope it desn't end in marriage :shock:

6. skaw

skaw snooze

@ sonali , just try to think with a brain , i request you , please !! :p

and miss problem child .. didn't you say that you loved jay ??? it poped my eyes open but then again online love is rare but it still does happen

lets root for sonali n jay :p .. lolz .. thats why they say 'think again and again before you say anything to me :p'

(revenge is soooo sweeettt)

7. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

It will I will marry Vodka.. I cant help it.. And lets not discuss this or my Love.. Cause its Undescribable..

8. jayanth

OK Skaw i'll keep my mouth shut.. And you taunt her, You are messing with the Freindly Moderator..

9. skaw

skaw snooze

FRIENDLY ?? ahaan ryte on buddy , i joke around while fighting and you get all the people bad rep ! lolz ... and you still call yourself friendly ,

refering back to the topic - i saw a break up on friday , it was funnyy!!! , the girl actually slapped the guy lolzzz ... i knew the girl as a classmate , and she said 'he is an ass, he said he wanted to have sex with me so that he could tell her how much he loves her" .. LOLZZZZ it cracked me open ... and the girl isn't that kind of a girl either, she's pretty decent ... and the guy was :eek: as hell, it was in front of the whole grade 11 and part 12 (mite have been grd 9z n 10z i dunno) ... and i 've heard the guy is hitting on another girl :) ... we all are soo found of love LOLZ ...

i just had to share that here, it is about the lakes , a reflection of love (not even close but yea around there)

10. Sonali

yep....i've seen a guy get slapped by a girl....but get this, he was only telling her that his familey was moving away......she slapped him coz she loved him so much that she didn't wanna be without him (lol)......and that was in front of our whole class....

11. Sonali

:ban: :cen: :ban: :cen: :ban:

12. jayanth

Thats Something undersensible skaw..

13. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

@ skaw - how do you think , . .... :think:

@ sonali , i am sure the girl must be deeply madly in love with the guy , i am sure she must have broke down after slapping her ,....

14. jayanth

LOL.. That girl is lucky.. She slapped a person without a reason.. If she had to leave she had to.. THats the basic Truth.. She could not face it so she slapped him.. I would have slapped her back thrice if she had done that to me..

15. bob-bobby

hmmm, i think u didnt get the emotions behind the scene ,....

and NEVER SLAP A LADY ,.......

16. jayanth

I did.. Thou WHo cannot face the truth should not slap their Boyfriends..

17. bob-bobby

/\
    |
    |
    |
    |

18. jayanth

THats another case of Brain Malfunction..

19. bob-bobby

i wud say brain malfunction is one more name of love ,...

20. jayanth

Not in My case Beer Boy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.