Love?!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by skaw, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Thanks for the support buddy...
    Atleast there is somebody who is putting LOVE beyond these artificial words...

:beer:

2. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

i am putting love ahead of these artificial words. .. :beer:

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

probably the call it LUST in mars ,....

4. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Time to grow up Bob...

;) :p

5. bob-bobby

how much more :p :p :p

6. highwayman

highwayman Eternal Bachelor ! ! !

Have you passed the age already Bob??

@Mars...I am still waiting for your ideas.

7. bob-bobby

u didnt get it , when i said earlier i m getting married next yr ,....

8. skaw

skaw snooze

@ mars .. well i got it the first time but i wanted u to talk more abt it .. a few linez can b descriptive enuf BUT a few linez cannot explain everythin there is
    @ bob , will u invite me at ur marriage? (dun worri i wont b coming :p:p:p)

9. bob-bobby

sure i will call you n really nice to know u wont come :p:p:p:p

10. mudgalbharat

mudgalbharat Silence Must be Heard

Everyone has his own definition of love. For me its more of freedom for the other person...not holding on to her. Not questioning her in everything she does. Then someone might come up..a more obsessed person...questioning the partner in everything she does. but then..to him this is love.

But whatever one thinks of love...one should always experience it. Teaches a lot...ups and downs. Wonderful moments...forgettible moments. How to be calm when your partner is testing your patience. How to be firm ( and yet calm ) when you see your partner getting in trouble. But then again...just dont hold on to it if separation is inevitable. Look Back..smile...move on.

Thats why i said in the earlier post "I read the messages...i smile..and i move on"

P. S. : Everything I said could be wrong.

11. skaw

skaw snooze

@ mudgalbhara , very true ... "Look Back..smile...move on." thts wht i did :p ... i wanted u to explain a bit more .. i did get wht u meant.. smiled and move on ... well thanx for ur point of view

who else wants to share their defination abt love??

12. bob-bobby

well said bharat ,will read ur post very well tomm and will comment ...

13. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

yeah well said bharat. .. .

14. mudgalbharat

Another Breakup

Thanks guys...just for the records..i saw another painful breakup today ( one of the many in the last few months ) ... this girl ditched him..and he is in a bad state. I know he will be fine as time passes by. I have been in touch with this guy after the breakup, and when he is talking ... i smile within me...thinking "Bharat, this was you some time back" ... again i think..i smile..i move on. And I was discussing him with dad...dad asked me how he is .. and i said "Exactly the same way I was"... and we both laughed.

15. skaw

skaw snooze

@ bharat , kool yaar atleast u get to discuss this stuff with ur dad... i c break upz soooo often tht now its really common for me ... i hve seen many many many hearts been broken .. many destroyin there lives ... i my self have been into a couple but i got ovr em ... i dun get it .. every affair is not "love" ... we all jus discussed tht love can b for an object or a person... so y do ppl hide behind the word love when its basically their own fault? i mean .. girls are girls .. they come n go .. ( n for girls , guyz r guyz they come n go) .. i believe tht there is a perfect person for u ... but how wuld u noe who he is unless u have a lil affair with him (thts my pimping thinkin :p) ... i hve done enuf of this stuff in my life.. last yr ... i went out with 4 girls .. n only 1 left alil mark .. all othrz r jus water bodies, i do respect em but they rnt real .. they rnt for me at all ... findin a true love is really hard.. it can take a life time n sumtimez it can take a day... ( and by the way .. this yr i m really straight .. i vnt luked and won't b lukin at any girl in tht sense so .. PALEZZZZ )

so ye .. jus wana say u all . love is great great thing dun hide behind it and destroy ur life... true love is very sweet and so is a fake love... u jus gota figure it out which 1z the true 1...

y is tht its only me writing big big speeches and lettin u guyz noe wht i think !! .. can sum1 else plz define their thinkin how i do ??? plz ??? sum1 ??

16. mudgalbharat

Skaw...i think u r on a good path...coz u have questions...u r seeking...seeking love. As for true love...there is a lot i would like to say...but to put in simple words...
    Love that comes and goes is only a reflection of the real love. The moon reflected in the lake looks exactly like the moon, but the reflection can be disturbed very easily by a small wind. It shatters into thousands of pieces of silver all over the lake, and as the lake settles back, it again appears as the moon. But then, real moon does exist...it also exists in the day...its just that the sunlight is so bright that u cannot see it. If reflection exists, the reality must exist too...I am yet to find what that reality is...if i do, i will let u know.
    P.S.: Everything I said could be wrong.

17. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

lol, nice desclamer but what you said makes sense.........but there is only one moon and millions of reflections in millions of lakes......maybe true love is like that too.......only one in a million is real........

18. mudgalbharat

Good observation that there is just one moon and million of lakes..maybe observation will lead us to a step futher

19. skaw

skaw snooze

beautiful... i culd sit here and clap all day long ... :nw: outstanding example yaar, i used to say that a mirror can copy the reflection of the most beautiful thing but cannot become the most beautiful thing .. but your example is just perfecto!

well i am not looking for love at all. i think all of this is just crap, and am never having any affairs ever again.

20. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

lol, so are you joining highwayman in the etarnal bachelor category

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.