Love?!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by skaw, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skaw

skaw snooze

hey guyz ... i made a post in the arranged love or no marriages thread and though well ... i shuld start a thread where ppl can say wht they think abt love.. i really wana hear u guyz..

"WHAT IS LOVE?"
    "DESCRIBE LOVE?"

and everythin else u wana say abt love ... or admit to sum1 here who u love :)

get rocking :rock:

2. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

Love is good for 1-2-3 weeks. . .then someone else is better i think. .. i can't stay with someone forever. . .. rather no one can stay with me forever. . . even my friends leave so early. .. how can someone love .. .??

3. highwayman

highwayman Eternal Bachelor ! ! !

I agree ...LOVE is just another name given to yet another relationship...just to make it sound a little different.

If you say you love someone...i guess what it really means is that...you care for that person a little more than the general public you know..and want to be cared in return....the same way.

Thoughts...thoughts...

4. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Something beyond words...

5. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

Love is a feeling you get yourself.. it is a step above "like" that defines your personality.
    you don't have to be with someone else for that
    don't you love your guitar? don't you love good food?
    I've loved so many things in life, both living and non living.
    it is when you start thinking of "being in love with someone" that causes problems.
    if you are talking abt bollywood kinda love, yea thats for idiots.

6. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

"Not many men will be willing to die for love these days, but you can't escape the fact that millions are dying daily from the very lack of it."

"When in love: be fair and honest, even when it hurts."

"Love is... When two people don't like to be a part, they want to share everything heart to heart."

"The world is so much better when you're dreaming..."

"Love is like a 1978 Mustang II 302, small but full of power."

"Love is magical but sometimes magic is all one big illusion."

"Love is danger, love is pleasure, love is pure, the only treasure."

"Love can be a marvelous thing if you care for it as a child and be amazed by it every moment of the day."

"Three words... Two people... One soul."

"Love is fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth, or burn down your house, you can never tell."

7. MARS

Bobby Ji ...u were supposed to post u r original thoughts...

and u just copy paste it from one of the fwds!!!

Cool..

8. skaw

skaw snooze

nice..

@ abhay , dude u're a bigger player than me :p
    @ MARS , try to using sum word to describ love man .. we'd all wana hear
    @ bobby , c i mean tht some of these quote are BS.. for i.e. ""Three words... Two people... One soul.""
    u can love ur girlfriend so much tht u'd be one soul with her but u cant love ur mom enuf to be called me and my mom are one soul .. ? c my point ... love creats very fake illusions

9. MARS

@ Skaw...No words required to describe it...My last post said it all...

:beer:

10. skaw

skaw snooze

:eek: i dont get u

11. MARS

I mean ..u dont require any words to describe the feeling of love...
    and thats what i wrote in my first post "something beyond words"

u shud get it this time...

12. skaw

skaw snooze

ok then wht do u require to get to noe wht love is ? :p

(i did get it but i wanted u to take a different approach)

13. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

love requires the humility to accept that u feel it
    do u have that?

14. skaw

skaw snooze

@ ananth , sorry man i didnt get u .. i tried but i dun get it .. plz explain

15. skaw

skaw snooze

"Pyaar mai sau uljhane hai, pyaar mat karna
    Jeene marne ka koi ikraar mat karna
    chaahat ki baaton mai, samjho tou bas dhoka hai
    ye baatein sunne se, apna dil ko hamne tou roka hai"

thts goes for me .. i have seen love to closesly to fall in it with any another girl... but galdly i havnt ever fallen in love :) .. i guess i didnt find a girl :p .. n plus i styl have a lil thing in my tht says .. stop others from fallin in love .. u guyz dont have a clue wht i hve seen of love ... its hurts even whn u dont fall in love.. try takin 1 step into love life .. it will grab u .. pull u towards it .. and then u ll go soo fast tht u ll start flying .. u ll like it but whn u slow down jus to think .. u ll fall down .. n it will hurt real bad when u hit the ground..

i wanted sum1 else to say this .. but i think i m a complete different person then any of u :p ... i mite b wrong .. but even if i m .. "i styl am stayin away from this guy loving girl stuff" ...

:) got it .. get it .. gooood... :p

16. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

fine skaw stay away from guy loving girl....but don't get into guy loving guy :S......anyway i feel that what bobby said abt love is the ideal thought of love but its completely illegitimate in these times (or maybe it has always been illegitimate)....love causes pain that’s all and most ppl know that......some times love comes out of nowhere but some times you see it coming like a train wreck, you know its gonna end with pain but you can't stop it....

at first i was nieve, i used to think love mattered to boys but i was very surprised to find that it's nothing like that....sharukh lives only for ash in mohabbatin, even after her death....see girls are willing to die for their love in real life just as they are in the movies but the best a boy can do in real life is kidnap the girl and end up destroying her life....(a woman is very happily married with a child and a nice husband but her love for her lover makes her leave that family and go to her lover where she ends up beaten and cut up with blades...do you think she left on her own without any pressure from her boyfriend?....why would she get the idea that he’s waiting for her and why would he give her that idea…..true story, happened to my uncle’s ex wife) most women are very naive when it comes to love....boys are selfish....but i've gotten wiser and intend to make good decisions in the future ;)....

btw what gives boys the idea that a girl belongs to them even after they’ve broken up???

17. bob-bobby

hey girl chilll ......!!!!

18. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

yaar i am chilled....just trying to prove a point but i made a few mistakes on the last post....many women are selfish too....and some boys are decent....

19. bob-bobby

thanks girl , i come under SOME ... he he ...

20. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

hmm... love for me is something undescribable... an emotion that you must feel for yourself to understand properly. However, with love arises many other describable feelings such as affection, trust, desire, lust, jealousy etc...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.