love is really blind or we pretend not to see....?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by astroguru26, Dec 14, 2005.

1. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

hi..

what do u think love is really blind or we ignore not to see bad things....that can be inevitable in time frame.....in relationship?

give me your ideas..

rohit
    astroguru26

2. swapcool

swapcool New Member

Hey Dude

Seems you got 'The Kick in Love'
    If yes just chill man, i bet you will emerge a stronger person.

D

3. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

a very deep and thoughtful topic! Well rohit, i think that ur right. Love is not blind, but once ur in love, YOU are blind. We say that love doesnt cost a thing, and that one could fall in love with anybody and all. Tell u what.. thats all crap! Love is so underestimated and so exaggerated thing at the same time. All in all it is totally misunderstood. They say u can fall in love once, and never again. Its shit. U DO fall in love once, then twice, then thrice, and keep falling until u cannot get up and fall into your grave. Its the domain of that love thats different. U see, love is like music. It has different notes. U love your parents, u love ur siblings, u love ur car, u love Manchester United, u love the girl next door, AND u love ur girlfriend.... But each and every domain has a different feeling. When u love ur parents, its genuine feeling of respect from the heart. When u love ur siblings and friends, its the feeling of their friendship and understanding. U love ur car because its ur passion for driving that drives YOU when u look at ur car. When u love the girl next door, therez lust that speaks in ur mind, "Damn shez hot!". So it goes like that. U cannot explain love. Its inexplainable thing. Its a mystery. You cannot invent love ( iRobot, anyone?), u cannot destroy it. You cannot forget it and you cannot intentionally fall into it. It just happens.... I am sorry i drifted off the track.... :p Basically the thing is, we love what we like. When liking increases, it becomes love. U cannot fall into love with a dragon right? (Sorry Hagrid!) What u dont like, cannot be ur passion. U start love, but u cannot control it. It is made to take over. Thats the answer!

4. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

whew! And i thought i was just starting to explain !!!

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

:shock: whoa...dude can u seperate the above thing into paras :)

6. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

well i hav neva expirence true love ...only pass tyme..................But nowdays LOVE IS NOT BLIND