love goes strong or fades with regular meetings.........?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by astroguru26, Oct 1, 2005.

1. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

hi..all
    there are times when you go gaga over someone..with god grace you becomes close romantically..................then one day you feel your affection is low about her......
    what do u feel...give your views? have you realised why so it happens..

dont call as the thing as destiny.........

practically why so like that..have you questioned yourself ?

share your ideas.........

rohit

2. acousticdreamer

acousticdreamer ΩUNPLUGGEDΩ

There is no rule for this! :)
    There has to be time given to the relationship with spending time with each other and at the same time there has to be longing for each other also! Finding the golden mean is very crucial. The relationship of a romantic kind is like a sapling. It HAS to be given nourishment initially. But when it starts growing healthy and strong, you should also step back and allow sunlight to take over :beer:

3. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

love is all bull crap.....it doesnt exist.....

4. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

There is no rule for this!
    There has to be time given to the relationship with spending time with each other and at the same time there has to be longing for each other also! Finding the golden mean is very crucial. The relationship of a romantic kind is like a sapling. It HAS to be given nourishment initially. But when it starts growing healthy and strong, you should also step back and allow sunlight to take over

hi acoustic dreamer,

i dont knw where i read this..i am sharing now..........when you love someone, that person sits into our lap and eat we dont have problem but if we dont love someone ,the way he/she holds the spoon irriatates us..........

the same attitude sometimes do comes up..with time knowing someone closely..and then the colour starts to fade..........it happnes...no body can deny

share all the things that comes into the mind..

rohit

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

smtimes... it just doesnt work out.
    best way is to not think abt it too much n take each day as it comes