lots and lots and lots of tabs of hindi songs

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by sahilisahunk, Jun 26, 2006.

1. tez

tez New Member

sahil bhai ... this is one of the best collection i've ever seen ...

Its almost perfect ...

2. sahilisahunk

sahilisahunk New Member

thanks a lot guys...and well my number is 9878689300 and my name is Sahil....

3. mksdeep

mksdeep New Member

It looked as though you made it for me!!!! All thos my favourite songs in there. A million thanks!

4. umi_rulez

umi_rulez New Member

kamaaaaaaaaal
    uff......ala ala ala....
    cha gayaaaaaa
    chakk dittay phatttay.....
    gr8 work

5. sahilisahunk

sahilisahunk New Member

thanks guys thanks a lot....

6. gurudatt

gurudatt New Member

thanx.....

7. mithilesh216

mithilesh216 New Member

thanx yar..great work.

8. nix_guitar_4u

nix_guitar_4u New Member

Great Work and Patience. Appreciate your efforts. Keep it up. Expecting more from you

9. gaurangseksaria

gaurangseksaria New Member

Very very veryyyyyyy guD wrk

10. rohan_kadbe

rohan_kadbe New Member

awesome man............................u rock!!!

11. Ranjjas

Ranjjas New Member

Nice effort.

This is very nice and appreciable. Of course, it shows your hardwork and decency that you posted all your efforts in public, so that a lot of others like me could make full use of it.

One more thing Friend, I have just started learning guitar (only 4 days back). Can you plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me that what is the right way to learn guitar or from where I could learn in in that a way that I could reach at a nice level. I am hoping that you will guide me. In anticipated of your reply.

12. adi00918

adi00918 New Member

thanks bro it is really kool

13. Vikrantjaryan

Vikrantjaryan New Member

hi

hello all of u' i am learning guitar. new to it i want simple and easy tab songs for practice if anyone can give me than please send me in my email vikrantjaryan@yahoomail.com

14. pinksgirl

pinksgirl New Member

HI to u

HI sahil,my second day with Guitar today, cd u suggest songs I can start with... Nice collection.

Cheers,

15. sahilisahunk

sahilisahunk New Member

Well thanku so much guys..!!
    I think you all can play any songs of your choice... there are no particular songs...keep playing all the songs i've posted in the attachment in this thread...these are old ones..u can find numerous other tabs of new songs on the net too....more you will play more yo will learn...keep guitaring...
    and @Ranjjas
    where do u stay..?? which city..?? are you learning from some teacher are on your own..??
    cheers..!!

16. Nitzz

Nitzz New Member

Great workk!!!....I was looking for tabs for Papa Kehte Hain bada naam karega....i want the complete song...Can anybdy help me out with the same....??

17. Fiona2020

Fiona2020 New Member

Thanks for all the efforts, great help for beginners like me :)

18. tika0614

tika0614 New Member

thank you so much, im gonna love playing these songs on the keybaord nd on the guitar

19. alluz

alluz New Member

awesome word dude

20. alluz

alluz New Member

work** sorry