lord New u only help now

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by larsan, May 19, 2005.

1. larsan

larsan K-Dash

a sign of hope from the bleeding guitar...hey man pls record the strumming for me pls

I have been requesting teri yaad and panchi by JAL strumming pattern audio clip so i can get the idea of of strumming it...............but no one on IGT helps me out.......i hope i get a postive reply pls help me out.....this is my last attempt pls do it for me

2. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

3. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

and an english lesson ...

4. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

Quadrophenia damn lol ur so mean with the kido ..

larsan .. will record it for ya when i get baq home dun worry kid.
    never loose hope

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@larsan, first of all, the name is Neo dude. Get it right. Secondly, great! When are you leaving? You access this site for free, this site is based on voluntary contributions of members. They are NOT obliged to you in anyway. So, you better ask them the right way and hope that you get what you're looking for. Creating threads like this won't help.

6. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Pls "Bleeding guitar" do it for me as i will be very greatful to you..............you are my last hope now pls do it for me as soon as possible becoz my x-am are coming and i have to pack my guitar also...............pls do it for me plsss

7. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Quadrophenia if you don't have the idea of strumming it is not my problem........at least don't just involve u r self in my business.I think u understood.......next time better watch it

8. larsan

larsan K-Dash

D_ist_urb_ed thx for the advice i will lok forward to ur words