Looking for Spanish/Flamenco guitar teacher in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by acousticpassion, Dec 21, 2007.

1. acousticpassion

acousticpassion New Member

Hi friends,

I am an amateur on the acoustic guitar....able to strum to major, minor, and seventh chords.
    I am looking to buy a new classical guitar and would like to take spanish guitar lessons in Mumbai.
    In case any of you could share some information with me, it would be of great assistance.

I tried searching on IGT but did not find much information regarding spanish style of playing.

Kindly revert to me through a PM

Thanks and Regards
    Roshan

2. gurmeet_singh

gurmeet_singh New Member

Learn to Play your Favorite Musical Instruments in Just days. Now! you can play Guitar, Keyboard, Drums Set , Tabla, Dholak, Flute, Congo etc and even also learn to Sing ( Indian Classical / Semi- Classical ) your favorite songs @ Sai Nanak Academy,
    1st floor, Shiv Sadan, Plot-9a, Opp. Mandir, Yewale Hospital Road, Near St. Mary's High School, Sector-9, VASHI, Navi Mumbai: 400705
    Tel: 27895036, 9224253500, 9323938106
    https://www.learnmusic.co.in

3. flamenkita

flamenkita New Member

Great guitar flamenco teacher for you all

Hi !! I just want you to know that there is a very good guitar flamenco teacher in barcelona, spain, who teaches flamenco lessons also in internet.
    I´m studying with him for just 6 months and i have learned more than in all my life with other teachers!!he´s a wellknow musician,javier gavara, you can find him in internet AND FACEBOOK and i can give you his number skype and/or his e-mail if you are interested.

Good look!
    Bego.
    Bcn.

4. putci_76

putci_76 New Member

youtube is the best bet for mumbaites
    my personal favourites are edina balzco (an amazing hungarian beauty)...should have been more of a dancer !
    and mario amaya from expert village.
    instructional CDs are plenty but who wants to pay for it when it is available for free.

5. saptaswaramusic

saptaswaramusic New Member

6. seanconoly

seanconoly New Member