Looking For Original Composers

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by greendaze, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey dude .... Its not about growing up .. Its about getting back to life ...

Life isnt tht serious anyway ... come on just chill out ...

Ppl r sick and tired of their real life ... so they do crap on net to get some fun .... Guess thts no harm ...

U think we wud do the same if we met u in someones jam room !!!!!

2. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

Dear sir,

We are very sorry that u got offended by our posts.But you see,your original post was
    so vague that anyone could have thought you were just trolling.Now since i have learnt a lot by you rebuking me.Ive begun to respect you so much now that I am actually hanging my head in shame while im typing this.Now that ive heard you post ur singing clips in this thread,Im even more impressed by your dynamic voice which will require some absolute genius musicians to back.Thank you for posting in Igt,even if it is just 7 posts,i believe.

bye,
    dharmatma.

3. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@dharmatma

lolz. what words!

4. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

well ...jokes,taunts,whatever aparts......dude greendaze....i'm interested...but am a singer too...and not in delhi...

5. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

ooh ..i forgot to mention...i am a lead guitarist too....he he

6. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Wow! How old are you? How many encyclopedias have you learnt by-heart?

7. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

@greendaze .. will try to contact u wen i come to delhi .. live noida .. guitarist and some vocals too
    this is one of my recordings on an acoustic guitar chk it out i f u wish
    https://rapidshare.de/files/4861684/khamaj.mp3.html

pm me for any discussion

8. mukkaiss

mukkaiss New Member

hi nemo.. well it was a great composition... was it a home recording... infact i also want to record some of my works.. can u guide me on this .. i mean how should we upload, etc,etc.... thx.. pls reply