Looking for Indian Rock Bands / Musicians- DogmaTone Records

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Sunil Anand, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Sunil Anand

Sunil Anand New Member

Hey, ya got yer demo man, we have been quite tied up taking care of some legalities etc., which thankfully have been taken care of, the review should be done by February, shall keep you posted.

2. Sunil Anand

Sunil Anand New Member

great to know that you are from Bangalore, whats your band's name man...lets keep in touch

3. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

well we guys are still decidin the band name.all the band members are 15 and 16.we havent yet hit any gigs yet coz our exams are approaching very fast.we'll record our first own comp soon enough and send it to you in prbly march.any ways are u workin for rock or metal.there are a bunch of metalheads in most of the gigs in the city who start booin anything that is rock or hard rock.

4. Sunil Anand

Sunil Anand New Member

sure man, get in touch once you guys are ready with a demo...
    well, DogmaTone Records is a registered record label formed to promote rock bands and musicians, basically rock music (which includes all the sub-genres like Metal, Death, Black, Grunge, Alternative, Progressive, Nu-metal, Punk, Thrash, Hard Rock, Soft Rock etc.,), in India

and as for the booing, let the audience do whatever they want, bands should continue to do their own stuff....what i mean by own stuff is to play "orignals" and not covers.

5. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

yup will do that.but we need sometime:)

6. ustdjohnny

ustdjohnny New Member

Hi Sunil,
    Please check out my homercorded tunes at https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=459161
    Please see if it meets your standards

7. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

there is lot of talented singers , guitarist and drummers on this band....

did u check out the Robaroo cover by Hardik and notty_lad its gre8 they rock! :nw:

8. Sunil Anand

Sunil Anand New Member