looking for bass amp

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by nandac, Oct 27, 2009.

1. nandac

nandac New Member

looking for a bass practice amp.

anybody has one for sale pls let me know.

2. nandac

nandac New Member

btw what are the good buys in india for bass guitars. in terms of quality and cost.

3. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

willing to sell

I am ready to sell my very sparingly used perfect condition Ibanez GSR390 bass and the Laney RB30 amp, if you wish. Guitar comes with a hard case.

4. nandac

nandac New Member

>I am ready to sell my very sparingly used perfect condition Ibanez GSR390 bass and >the Laney RB30 amp, if you wish. Guitar comes with a hard case.

hey do you have any pics? and how much are you looking for them?

and is the amp a big powerful one? i am only looking for a practice amp.

do let me know. thanks.

5. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

The RB30 is a 30W bass amp. The bassist I jam with has one. It's pretty loud (not as much as the guitar amp though), enough to be heard over our drummer.

6. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

I have pics, but downsizing themtoupload here is apain. I'll send you over email if you give me yours. I am not selling the amp alone, I will need to buy a guitar amp (I play my lead through the bass amp as of now). I amnot in a position to invest more money for the guitar amp, so the bass guitar and bass amp go together.

We can discuss price over email. It will be reasonable.

7. nandac

nandac New Member

sanjiv, i am not able to pm you.

"sanjivdas has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

8. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

email

Sorry don't know how that happened. I'll clear it up. At the same time you may email me on sanjiv.das@hotmail.com or call me on 9845483463