Looking for a good guitar class/teacher in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by chaos buddha, Oct 18, 2007.

1. chaos buddha

chaos buddha New Member

Hi All!!!
    I've been a die-hard guitaraholic since ages but never got the opportunity to play. So I'm a newbie here... :(

The upside is that music comes to more as an instinct and less as an interest... :cool: Learnt drums all by myself without much help...

I seriously want to learn guitar.. Would like to start with an acoustic guitar and move on to whatever I feel I'm best suited to... :)

I'm looking for a guitar class/teacher near MSR nagar/Sadashivnagar/Malleswaram etc where I can go before/after office hours(being a S/W techie $|_|(K$... :(]

Could anyone please help me with the required piece of info...??? I heard that one "Rythm instt" is good but I would like to have some views from more experienced people out here.... Overall, I'm interested in achieving atleast a state of "comfort" with my "Rythm Gun" so that I can "feel it in my soul"...Hehehe!!! :-D Hope you got what I meant to convey...

I will be exremely happy if someone could enlist the options I've got...

Warm Regards,
    Chaos Buddha

2. Ishan_isaacs

Ishan_isaacs New Member

I am a guitar teacher ..have been teaching frm the past 3 yrs..I can give u a head strt with killer guitar lessons.

Gimme a call 9632410401 (Ishan)