Looking for a fender american strat and ax1500g

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by varghesesatish, Aug 1, 2005.

1. varghesesatish

varghesesatish New Member

Hey people,

I'm looking for a standard american strat....I did c the rates posted by dr Saurabh.....Does anybdy have any idea for the rates in bangalore for a standard american strat?.....I've played it....the feel is good....and sounds neat....

Also wanted to know which one was a better processor....AX1500 G or an RP 80?

I dnt play heavy stuff...basically clean tones, acoustic etc....

Any ideas where to buy guitars and gears in bangalore? Reliable suppliers....or is it better to go dwn to chennai and pik em up?

Would be good if got views from all the moderators....

Satish......... :beer:

2. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

best option for you is to get it from overseas, specifically USA/Canada.

3. h4f0n

h4f0n New Member

Man, if your getting a good guitar, dont ruin it with a cheap multifx!

4. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

hahahaha... ax1500g vs. rp80 - thats a comparision ive enver seen - dude the rp 80 is a little peice of crap.... some ppl use it to wipe their as* after thyre dojne crapping... the ax1500 g is way better but if ur gonig in that price range check out digitechs gnx1... thats good

5. varghesesatish

varghesesatish New Member

Hey Death_dr,

Thanks for the reply.....Will check out the digitech GNX......

Satish....

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

u looking for it then find it in bhargavas.u get there but very costly!i have seen warren's fender strats.he owns 3 american models and 1 spore model and 1 someother country model!
    all rocks! hes got one strat with a humbucker in it!

out of the 5 strats - 3 red color, 1, natural and 1 white/cream

7. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

lmao..true..rp80 IS crap.
    the other guitar player in my band played a kramer striker which went into an rp80.
    and my les paul copy and ax100g used to kill his guitar..

with rp80 u can get some of the worst tones ever.

bhargavas are the fender and ibanez dealers in mumbai..
    the one in kalbadevi not bandra.
    u go to them and check out the revised price list..and if u want to order a fender american strat they will probably bring it down for u.

8. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

ya.. but pls. be warned... even if they bring dowen the price of a fender strat itll still be a huge rip off coz of zero discount in india and taxes on improted stuff.... my advice - pls. stick to buying fenders from the us or try for a secondhand one here... ull really save a crapload of cash