Look how idiotic humans can be.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

A truth about being honest and good is that we ourselves should first know that we are honest and good.

2. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

the only reason i mentioned nature in that post was to show how ridiculous mentioning nature was, humans don't rely entirely on nature, if we did than why do we have marriage licenses? besides that even, don't you think you should fully understand nature before talking about how it works, the dr. just mentioned a flaw in that don’t you think? and before you tell a girl to smarten up, don’t you think you should understand who i’m supporting before you say i’m making ***ist statements? if you think i sound silly trying to stand up for something right then how do you think you sound mentioning your love for gay por n (have fun with that btw) ;) ....

you are such an intelligent man Menon, i'm sooooo glad you saw through my foolish post and explained to everyone exactly why gays deserve to be treated well.......REALLY good job and keep it up...... (if it didn't get through your thick head, i'm trying to be sarcasting here)

3. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

bloody homophobes or dormant gays. i support u fully on this one sonali.

4. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

thanks jay, dormant gays haha......menon and sanjay sure seem close huh?

5. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

^^^^^Why did U leave disturbed?

lolz.........

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

with sonali on this one....LET THE LGBTs BE.......man seriously let them be...they dont do nothing to u.....so lets just shut this fcukin homophobia....if nature is allowing it....(since nature came up)...whose anyone to stop it..
    fcuk that bush bastard..........if he has problems with them he can go fcuk himself.....who was that mayor who was against gay marriages and turned out to be gay himself....i say burn all the homophobes

7. nadish

nadish Active Member

These all rubbish clearly shows that the World is going towards its end rapidly. Wars, Blood sheding, rape cases, increasing in gays/lesbians. May Allah 4give us all...

8. shak

shak Harrr!

i was wondering why dont i feel like posting on IGT anymore... now i have the answer...
    this thread is stupid.
    jay sonali ... i am with ya on this issue..