Look how idiotic humans can be.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Feb 5, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

A cartoon is "controversial" because of THIS?

If this is what the Secretary of Education thinks, no wonder the U.S. educational system is so screwed up.

I don't see why showing kids gay couples is any more wrong than showing them straight couples. This seems to be part of the bigger argument of whether gay people should receive the same rights as straight ones should. Thus far, I haven't seen any argument from the people who oppose openmindedness that wasn't a half-assed, nonconvincing one pased with ad hominem.

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Thats screwed up. Come on...whats the big deal?? I think it should definitely be allowed.

3. shak

shak Harrr!

yup...every human being is born with equal rights.... the people sitting in highcourts, pentagons, whitehouses and mayor office have no right to dictate what people should do and what not..if there are gay/lesbians... then its their right to practice what they feel is right for them.. this is a fact and hidding the truth is an immoral thing to do in my opinion.. if they want to show the lesbian couple in an ad... thats good ..i dont see anything objectionable in it... this is no excuse that this open display of homos e xuality will encourage the straight people to change the way they live..its just BS... i have gays livin next to my room (university boarding) ...they never impressed me a bit!!!.... so what i want to say is suppressing the gay/lesbians rights just becuz mr.president wants the society to keep "clean" is utterly stupid.

4. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

messed up.

5. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

perfectly said in 2 words .......

6. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

I believe in Nature, and nature says, "Be Hetro***ual".............

7. tejas

tejas ..........

^^ Nature never asked anyone to be Hetro or Homo. What gives you that Idea?

8. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^^The structure of our body says that. Moreover, the phenomenon of Reproduction makes it more clear.

9. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

nature says a man can get a woman pregnent and never give her a penny to take care of his kid and still be a respectible man in siciety but as soon as a man is seen holding another man's hand, he is an outcast.......

10. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^A man without any responsibility is not a man.

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

BTW...humans...all humans are born gay......tht is a fact which is hard to digest...its only at puberty that people deide their se xual prefeerences......
    as to the part the reproductive anatomy...well its just that....reproductive anatomy...se x was meant as more than just an act of procreation...if it wasnt u wudnt have had orgasms...and people wudnt njoy it...so if u jst look at the se xual pleasure part of it...the anatomy is perfect...the prostate ...the male G spot is buried in places where homo se xuals usually mess around.....
    everything else apart...they r people.......Let the LGBTs be....
    FYI homose xuality has also bee seen in certain primates....and i for one have seen a pair of male dogs...fornicating....

12. Sanjay Mazumder

Well, You are a doctor and I won't argue with U but will U plzzz answer me a few questions?

What's the need of males and females? It could be either males or females.

If there would have been no i_n_t_e_r_c_o_u_r_s_e between males and females then what would have happened to reproduction? Neither U nor I would have been posting threads here on IGT. :think: :shock: :think:

:think: :think:

13. Menon

Menon New Member

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhh....
    Lesbians all the way...I've never complained abt them!!
    ;)
    Menon

14. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

One of my best friends is, as you'd call her, a lesbian. I never had a problem with that, and i dont see why anyone should. It's your decision what you want to and how you want to be. If you dont like gays, shut up about them. You have no right to make derogatory remarks about them.

15. Menon

Menon New Member

Man...you guys will forget all yor complaints if you see a lesbian couple in axn..it's one of the most sensuous peices of visuals you'll ever lay ur greedy eyes upon!!
    And Sonali..you sound like a floundering women's libber..gawd..grow up..Gals gotta samrten up to that kinda thing..and nature doesn't ahve money in her vocab man..so pls don't make ***ist statements like that!!And Silly..jus sounding all revolutionary n things!!
    Cheerio
    Menon

16. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^Nice Quote.

17. Menon

Menon New Member

IT's true dude..I live by that!!
    CHeerio
    Menon

Sanjay Mazumder likes this.
  18. Sanjay Mazumder

Nice 2 know that. Well, a good rep to U for ur truth. I like people like U.

19. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@Menon, nice attitude bro;)

20. Menon

Menon New Member

Thanx..
    You won't find too many man..who're honest abt themselves and their shortcomings..
    SO Cheers to the Human Spirit!
    Cheerio
    Menon