long time no see no say!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by silent_dragon, Mar 19, 2006.

1. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

Hi guys!!! I'm sorry that i left igt for a while, the reason, some of may know!!
    I was in a fit of rage after the last incident n decided never to come back but there was about igt that i couldn't resist myself from, so i've decided to just pay a visit!!!

Many of u didn't believe me, n later i realised that it was natural, cause i would have done the same thing. I was admitted in the hospital for about 25 days n have somewhat recoverd now. I'm not pressing anyone to believe me, my left knee was crushed
    badly and due to this i've got slight limping problems(was also gifted with a slash
    on my shoulder) but i don't care cause i know i deserved it. This is not supposed be a syampathetic thread or anything but i just wished to express myself thats all!!!

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Welcome back, mate. I really missed you.

I've been working on my sarcasm.

3. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Hey SD, Whatever might be, I wish U to get well soon.

Well, I dont know the story. What did actually happen?

4. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Times are changing
    but somethings dont
    never known u..:eek::
    but yh i've seen ur name couple of times..

Hope you get well soon
    Take care
    n
    God bless u.. :)

and :welcomean back!

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Search for "gangfight"

6. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

WELCOME BACK .. SD.. May u get well soon.. All the best dude.. We love you..

bjr loves u the most. :)

nIK!:nw:

7. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Well, now I come to know all the History

8. vishalj

vishalj Banned

I skimmed over you're first post in "gangfight!" and I don't think there was a reason why you'll had the fight in the first place and why you were wanted by both the groups.

Were you'll just bored and decided hey lets fight?

9. shak

shak Harrr!

and i was the one who took all the mick ... dont post here anymore but thought an appology was due .. sorry from my part if i was a bit over the hedge ... get well soon mate ... and make this a lesson for yourself dont get into fights for no reason .. you've got whole life infront of you ..
    tc