long distance love

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by tumhare_divya, Jul 8, 2005.

1. tumhare_divya

tumhare_divya luvs 2 luv...lives 2 luv

wow jijo...i am same like you and your wife...except i am not married to him...yet...but we've kept a long distance relationship for three years and its still goin strong...it is the long time away from my lover that causes an explosion of passion when we do get together...its a wonderful experience....seeing him only once a year for a month...makes every day of that month full of excitement and memories to carry me through the next 11 months b4 we meet again....we keep contact...chatting on phone and net...mailing letters ...cards ...gifts...its a lovely thing if one knows how to be faithful to their partner...amazing experience definately......!

anyhow...i started this thread just out of curiosity to see what people do when they missed their loved one...example...i have a pillow named after mine...so i can hug him when i sleep...silly i know...but its something i do besides my chatting with him on the net...what about you all?....

2. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

u know what i do, right? the same thing u do. i have told everything about it to u. u know all of my inner secrets. so do i know everything about urs. hey, i need to talk to u b4 u go to india.

3. tumhare_divya

tumhare_divya luvs 2 luv...lives 2 luv

YES SOMENDRA I AM HERE...BUT NOT FOR LONG...!!!...BECAUSE BOB BOBBY ...you are right...I AM LEAVING TO INDIA TO SEE MY LOVE....can't take it anymore....i am leaving friday morning...while i am in india w/ him...me and him are going to visit guitarangela's love...and convey her regards...(my man and her's are neighbors)...lovely na.....? :insane: :ptime:

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

good luck girls !!!

dont forget to send us invitation for your wedding , will come for sure :)

5. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

yeah.....send the invitation to me aswell....i can go anywhere for a treat( the old DCH pj) :grin:

6. ajax_ds

ajax_ds STRIDER

same here....

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey just tell me the wedding place and time ...

i dont need any invitation ... i'll just gate crash :) ... for the same reason as dlogic ...
    and more ... ;)

8. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

wow!!
    gud luk to u
    & to angela too
    so hope u have a gud time

btw i also will drop in at ur marriage if u gimme a return ticket of the place(joking)
    :rock: :rock: :beer: :beer:

9. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

hey, we will send invitation when it is the time. it seems like u guys want us to get married soon.

10. andystringer83

andystringer83 New Member

Long distance doesn't work, personal experince . Just to keep caring on in life. I know its tough but that the way life is.

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ok, simply put, if ur in a relationship where the both of u aint in love, believe me its not gonna last....but if u love the other person, ur in love with the person...the distance just gets u closer....i mean..it happens....i experience this...u long to meet each other .......u tend to get less bored of each other, which cn happen quiet often in short distance...u see e.o everyday, meet,talk everyday ..the meetings etc fade away into the routine and tend to become less special...where as in long distance coz u meet after such long durations...the meetings tend to be more special...and u are just raring to spend each and every moment in the best way possible, cutting down anything and everything that may be frivoulous...eating sleeping etc....
    man, it can last....if it dint, it wasnt love, it was a fling.....
    my 2 paise

12. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@angle yea we wanna prove that long distance relation works

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

more than that ... we wanna have fun ...

14. sisu

sisu New Member

well ...to make such relationship work..there should be love n determination from bth sides...it does work ...but 1 in 5 couples...personal experience

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

SISU the new official statistician, IGT ...

16. sisu

sisu New Member

oh!.......wont mind being one!!!

17. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

divya just went to india to see her love. she hasn't seen him personally but she had seen pics of him.

i miss her so much. i hope we will get more of the long distance love information when she comes back.

18. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

yeah best of luck to divya.....