LOL..hey mods ..listen

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by BIG_EVIL, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

hey..moderators....
    do u EVER post tabs
    ...just asking

2. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Umm... Yeah, I've seen Bobby post Metallica's Call Of Ktulu... and like Disturbed has helped me out wid Pearl Jam's Thin Air...

Nice question tho

3. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

moderators job is too moderate the forums...
    tabs should be posted by members...
    if need be mods might post.
    just curious
    big evil do u post tabs out here?

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

@ big evil - good question , i am happy that atleast someone was kind enough to appreciate the hard work done by the mods , i know it not just all abt having fun but hard work .....

5. BIG_EVIL

thats it.....

6. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

-------------------

7. BIG_EVIL

well...i actually post many pakisttani tabs

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Your point being? And to answer your question, No, so?

9. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, I've posted a few. Check the English Guitar Tabs forum. I can't bothered to fish them out for you. And we might not have posted many tabs, but I dare say we have contributed to the site in one form or the other.

10. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@Big_Evil: Hi! Well to began with... I am not a GUITARIST! Dont even have a Guitar at Home! But, still my passion for Good Music doesnt get less due to this!
    I am an avid listener & always appreciate the good guitar playbacks!

I do some normal moderation! Have never posted a single thread regarding any TABS for any song till date!
    But the point is...I manage, the very system, which enables you to post the TABS! ;)

So, coming back to the point... if you are asking this so as to define an agenda for being a MOD.. then i am telling you, tats a sole decision of Lord_Neo!
    Even if you havent posted a single post out here.... you can be a MOD, if Lord feels the very responsibility in you!

So no need to doubt the MOD's Tabs posting powers! We here strive to live collectively as a FAMILY! So be a proud member of our FAMILY!
    And ENJOY!

REgards,
    Zooom...!!

11. d_ist_urb_ed

@Zoom, that's the best way to put it.
    @Big_evil, dude, i'll be honest with you, i havent posted a single tab since the day i was member. But i try my best to help out people, as i have a moderate knowledge about guitar gear and terminology. And if you didn't notice, we're the ones who keep the forums running without any hitch, posting tabs isnt a criteria for becoming a mod, as Zoom said, if the Lord feels that we're capable of such responsibility he makes us mods. And i'm safe in saying that each of the mods has contributed his bit to the website in some way or other.

12. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah....
    Disturbed's tutorials really rocked... Way to go Mods!

13. d_ist_urb_ed

^Thanks a lot Asmodeus:beer::grin: Er..what tutorials?:p:

14. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

u mods watch IGT for us and thats good enuf! There are others who post and the mods help wen they can!

15. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ Dist = Umm... not exactly tuts... but like ur finger exercises were fun

16. nadish

nadish Active Member

Bob Bobby! Just control ur emotions man.... :)

17. BIG_EVIL

then what do u do on igt
    its a tab site
    not a chat site

18. tejas

tejas ..........

We normally shut idiots like you up. But we'll make a special exception here. You can go on. ;)

19. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

well.. smarty pants..
    jus by lookin at the title of da thrd.. thought u were bein funny..
    thn u got stupid..
    now u r bein rude..
    ur id shud hav been BIG_MOUTH instd of BIG_EVIL :).. bettr watch ur big ..... :)

20. d_ist_urb_ed

@Big_evil, you might remember a particular thread that you started titled, "Where the F are all the females" or some moronic title like that. You yourself said that this is a guitar tabs site, not a chat site, and we keep it that way by closing such idiotic threads. I hope you do understand. Please do not feel that you are the saviour of IGT because you post tabs, you are no different from the thousands of other members. And if you feel that we're not worthy because we dont post tabs, take a hike dude, we'll talk to people who actually appreciate our efforts. All said and done, we're proud of you as an IGTian;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.