log out problem

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by smriti, Apr 11, 2005.

1. smriti

smriti // Silent Observer //

this is weird............am logging out successfully........but still i see my status available as a guest on the index page .......for the past 15 mins hv bn trying to sign out but the status is same.........what is this??????

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Zoom's on a holiday, so you'll have to wait for either bobby/Lord to reply:)

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Can you tell me what you mean by "my status available as guest"?

4. smriti

hey now its working fine.
    k.............i goofed up there..........i shud hv written active/online instead of available.........meaning : even after signing out successfully, i cud see my name listed in the Currently Active Users list................................i hope am clear this time.

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

That happens sometimes when you are logged in for a long period of time. Try deleting your cookies it should be fine, you got the problem due to cookies installed in your computer.

6. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@smriti: Well.. if u click on the your id in the online list.. it would take you to your public profile! Here you can see the 'LAST ACTIVITY' status.. which would be showing OFFLINE!
    The board system keeps the id in online status for few minutes before removing them!

REgards,
    Zooom...!!

7. smriti

no no zoom ........what u r saying is different.......that day after signing out i cud see myself as an active user for 5 mins or more........so i logged in again n then logged out thinking it might rectify it.........but again the same thing happened.
    newys now it is working fine.

8. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

doesnt it like show the users active in last 15 minutes or sumthin like that.... cauz that happens to us but it goes after 10 mins.....

9. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@smriti: Hmmm... Definately a rare case! Still i would research regarding it and check out its possible causes!

REgards,
    Zooom...!!