Loads Of Gear For Sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ronnieanand, Apr 17, 2006.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I know it's funny but the poor dude wants to sell it off somehow... Man the CAD Mic was awesome. I felt I could have picked up the CAD Mic..

2. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

No issues there, I'm from bangalore living in mumbai. someone would pick up the stuff

3. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

ARRRRGGHHH!!!
    Your a chooth you know that. I asked you to keep one for me. You owe me a guitar cable by the way*(and no excuses this time)

PS- im gonna hunt you down for this!!!

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^^ HAH, you form Bangalore, you could've gone the same day he advertised.

Me too asked for the CAD mic.

:cry1:

Its no longer there.

5. ronnieanand

@Chintu.... That's how you are called at home right !!! I heard your pop calling you like that :p: . For Cables, it's Bobby kinda answer... Seriously I am running short of cables. I have only 5 decent cables. 3 others are Fender ones and meant only for gigs. I have some 20 crappy ones which are not useful to me.. So I am really not sure of these cables.. I was thinking of picking those NADY cables too and connect 1/4" pins to that. They are stunning quality ones.

6. chintan9

I asked him on the same day man still he sold it away :mad:

anand= chooth!

7. ronnieanand

Chintan = Not at all a Choot. :cool:

Sorry dude. The owner asked me to just sell it to whoever gives money first. If there was a demand he asked me to increase the price, which I didn't do. Even I missed the CAD Mic. It was really good. The Audio Technica was a kick ass stuff too. For Alpha1's mic, I have already paid and bought it for him.

How about a Mixer or a Keyboard or a 16 Track Digital Recorder. By the way, plenty of high quality Mic Cables on sale too.

8. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

how the ****'ll u ship it across the nation dude? - how much fer the "Nady, Audio Technica, CAD Stage Mics. " = abe a question dudes ---
    is it werth getting just a normal cheap mic fer recording my shit ---- fer those of u who kno wat i record....???

9. chintan9

:shock:

Why didnt you do that for me too????

10. chintan9

no you have to get a good mic!!

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Array man I told him / requested him.
    Don't blame him.

Thanks Ron. I thought the last mic is also gone.
    I will pick it next weekend.

12. ronnieanand

To record shit, any mic would do... To do a good recording of music, get a good mic..

13. ronnieanand

He called me up and asked me to pay for it and buy it for him. He is coming this weekend to Bangalore and will pick it up...