Listen To This!!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by slipknot_555, Oct 22, 2005.

1. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

2. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

ahh yes!!! i forgot to add.. Replies and critic Appreciated!!!! :)

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

hmm......heard..both........
    good ones...like AlkaZar mmore
    the recording has toomuch noise...:eek::
    but over all a good effort

5. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

Noise??? i guess itz the back grunt distortion~~!!

or u mean to say a lot of hiss??

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

the hiss......mebbe its back grunt distortion( what is it??)

7. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

yup dude i have added the grunt distortion.. ****in i m not gettin the rite patch for my GNX 3 processor.. so it sounds like grunt

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

good stuff bro...i kinda liked Shredder more than the other one

:rockon:
    and peace out

9. acousticdreamer

acousticdreamer ΩUNPLUGGEDΩ

Good effort :)
    But I just thought that the solos could have been more well-formed...if you get what I mean...
    The bends were sounding a little off the scale and it seemed as if the chords were preceeding the notes on the solo...

10. jekyll

jekyll Banned

haha
    dude

the effort seems nice ... cool

but u know i still felt that there was some kinda preparedness for this ... i prefer such kinda music to JUST FLOW NATURALLY - doesnt matter whether u "commit any mistakes or not" (mistakes is anyway a wrong terminology in music - check out my signature)

b.t.w. what is grunt distortion?
    treble sounded too high for my personal taste (but then thats upto u) - i remember i found even acousticdreamer's treble high ;)

nice chops ... would expect to see more of these ... :)

hey b.t.w. how do you record?
    if it is via microphone: i feel u keep the microphone too far away from the speaker ... bring it as close as 6" to 2" ... from the speaker cone

11. jekyll

jekyll Banned

12. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

yup dude!!! rock on same choice,, my fellow guitarist of mah band luved alkazer.. but i like shredder more thn alkazer!!! thxs for da replies!!! will definately come up huge n kick assin!!! GUAraunTEED!!!! :rock:

13. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

well wht happn i didnt knW!!! coz i guess i misplaced sum chords! i used 3 chords for tht solo n at some point i have to use tht accidental chords so like it got sum kind of jumble! the chords were A Major,G and F.

14. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

yup my leads are pretty on the spot which feels like the punch .. neways i use sum pro software for recordin n sum recordin tricks.. this is all home recordin n our band songs r also home recorded!! it cant get better thn this!! :think:
    i'll try to preapre n hope to give a proper finish..