listen to shahrukh

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by shak, Oct 19, 2005.

1. jekyll

jekyll Banned

CRAP WORK :p:

hahaa

no serisously

crap work ... haha ... anywya i like such kinda live - jam - in your face kinda thing

cool man ... u rocked :rock:

and now me is inspired again to post my own crap ;)

first time i was inspired by Ron ...

second time it is u ...

hey what is the gear train?

2. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

nice man..like the shreds very much.....

a lil disarranged but overall very nice !!

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

sh!t...i sw sharukh part 2 nd was searchin for part one in the archives :p:....neway...nice job dude...sort of tht EVH/malmstten wannabe clip....dunno bout others but seemed liked that to me....good job man

4. shak

shak Harrr!

thnks all ....
    @jekyll: .. my gear train? .. err dun get it .. probably you are asking what gear i used .. well .. my custom lp .. into marshall jackhammer. . with high drive and low distortion .. then into my marshall as150r amp .. a cheap 2 pounds wala mic and my crappy soundcard .

and i do agree ... its prettycrap .. just a few bits that i tried to join together .. some scales dun even match! .. lol adn there are atleast 20 mistakes in there .. (i counted til 14 then lost the count)

5. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Didn't understand :eek:: anything. It was here a shred, there a shred and somewhere out of key in the middle. You've got chops. You should have presented them in different way. Anyway good chops :beer: .

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

sure shot crap dude:grin: ..you did it nice in the starting ....and then towards the middle i think you frogot what you were to play and it somewhat looked like doors roadhouse blues...when jim goes mid way and sings sum wierd languages ....like that .................!!!

anywyaz, what were those buzzing sound behind,, was it fan or tv or were you playing in the street or was yer guitar connected directly to your amp?

7. shak

shak Harrr!

haha ..true! ... like ronnie said .. a shred here .. a shred there .. none makin any sense ..
    well i am not very good at this stuff .. i am more into rock and classical rock stuff ... metal is not my thing .. thats why you felt a bit odd ..
    @rockin: .. lozzzzz ...
    thats my crappy amp .. its meant for accoustic guitars ..so when i plug my driver pedal in .. it makes this noise .. and i was sitting in front of monitor as well .. so the pickups were pickin up humm..

8. hasham

hasham New Member

aaaaaaaaaaaa my head

9. jekyll

jekyll Banned

nope
    i really liked it ...

as i said earlier ... i like such off-the-cuff spontaneous things ...

n thanx for the gear info ... gear train meant what way (sequence) u are putting them ...