Listen To My Latest Upload - Tere Bin - Bas Ek Pal

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by basson98152, Sep 12, 2006.

1. basson98152

basson98152 New Member

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

i thought it was another vid

an mp3 this time no prob downloading will comment later

huhhh rather listening to it via lofi coz download is yet to be cleared :)

3. basson98152

basson98152 New Member

I'll Post The Video Soon To See If I Use The Right Chords...
    Thanks,
    Pls Keep Suggesting,helps Me Getting Little Better

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

huhhh dont mind i did not like the intro part

y coz ur string did not sound clear

huhhh u know what i mean......

for the main part its not bad at all am sure u will get better

i will try to upload that song vid with me playing if i am free this weekend
    its one of my fav

of all ur songs i think yeh dosti wala was the best

but am sure u will improve dont worry

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

post it in "IGT Soundtrack Forum" man!!!

is ur head too thick to get a simple thing

@spY
    Whats with "Huhh"s :think:

6. ^ and what bout the comment...

7. @basson98152.. ur one or two strings creating sound effects like open chords...u played barre chords or open...

neways ..
    vocals 6/10
    guitaring 5/10

8. basson98152

basson98152 New Member

Sorry I Dont Understand Wots Open Or Barre Chords...i'm A Biginner Learning On My Own..honestly I Got The Chord Pattern From The Forum And Played It..

9. jozko

jozko Banned

Basson, next time when u post your songs go to https://indianguitartabs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26 and create a new thread there. (I think url is fixed one). You will get more response that way

I haven't heard the original or your version yet. I do want to hear both and hopefully leave some thoughts. Most of the hindi songs I know are old ones. But lately I am exposed to the new ones through youngsters here. Keep on posting! Yes video idea is good to get additional feedback on playing

That's great news spy!!

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

thats the part when i start to think(yes i do have a small brain which i use to think)
    :eek::

cumming soon likes this.
  11. arre...he created another thread with the same name...

12. basson98152

basson98152 New Member

yeah as u said spy..... i've posted the same on IGT Soundtrack Forum...i'm so new on IGT so will take some time to know the decorum.. anyways thanks for replying

13. akshay_ankur

akshay_ankur New Member

Cool ..keepit up

14. basson98152

basson98152 New Member

coming sooon

15. ruhiman603

ruhiman603 New Member

Hey uptil now i was a silent viewer of this site. but man u made me shout that u ROCKS. Hats of to your afforts. man m fan of yours. I m beginner in guitar playin n was havin hard time doin struming and i came across your thread and it was like a "dubte ko tinke ka shara". Thnx man and keep posting such videos. but yaar m havin probs wid soundclick site. so if possible plizzzzzzzzzz upload ur videos on youtube. thanks man once again

16. varunrajani

varunrajani New Member

nice work pal....
    but next time get ur voice a voice in the songs...all on hears is chords...

17. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Hey duder, some tips i wanna share ...
    Okay so when you record your vocals must be a little high dude because as varun said your vocals are too low as compare to your instrument which is totally wrong .. umm let me tell you a good trick which really works sometimes .. so yea see i can hear those reall ugly voices coming from your guitar because you are not pressing the strings right when changing chords which a major beak down for a guitar player and i understand your new to this guitar thing and still learning and i respect that .. so until you are in this learning process try to decrease the guitar volume and increase your vocals so when people like me listen to your music your vocals will automatically cover those stupid sounds coming from your strings while changing chords. I hope you know what i mean and will take care of this thing in your future recordings, overall this song is pretty hard on vocals but reall simple as a joke on guitars so work hard and things will work out for you try to do the stuff i told ya vocals high and guitars low until you master the guitar.
    RoCKaZ!!!

Ps: Good Job and Keep Recording and Posting It.

18. jozko

jozko Banned

good tips SG, Basson is totally new to guitaring. A Dental student, busy these days with exams I guess. He his highly talented. He told me he just played after some friend showed him how. When v take that into account it's a terrific start.
    Very good points you mentioned. he should be back online soon

edit: i really like his vocals. esp Blunt song and start of tere bin(rest is not very clear). I hope he'll spend some time learning guitaring