List of the Best Bassys ..

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Nanda, Oct 4, 2005.

1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yup..in dat case u cud hav included Gene Simmons too

2. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

Slipknot bassist rock

and similarly RHCP bassist
    RATM bassist

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

:RollLol: :RollLol:

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Jennifer Lopez bassist rocks. Serious. I saw one gig where this female goes away for a few minutes and the band starts jamming for about 20 mintes. There was a guitarist, bassist, pianist, saxophone, two drummer, a percussionist and one clarinet. Each one went on a small solo and then jammed with the band. Totally amazing stuff. The bassist, guitarist and one of the drummers was real kick a.ss. Lopez always had a great band. Joy Basu used to play for her before her started playing for Jessica Simpson. Actually these instrumentalist could kick the a.ss of many of the major rock players we discuss about. These guys are truly world class.

5. jekyll

jekyll Banned

yeah right

most of those musicians are simply superb
    infact they can play different genres so fluently thats what they check in their auditions, wheras for rock .. well u just need to pull out some licks ...

6. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

It was me and Nanda who saw this gig. I then commented that this band is better than Guns n Roses anyday to psyche Nanda out. :rock: :beer:

7. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

!!!!!!!POST DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!

8. m_waleed86

i couldn't find Kim Stone(Rippingtons) and Jaco Pastorius (who brigded gaps b/w rock and jazz and R&B)....

9. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Dude i think he was being sarcastic. If he wasnt then may the Lord save his soul.

10. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

oh yeah Jaco Pastorius, that guy rules!!!!! Weather Report all the way!!

11. m_waleed86

^^^yup i heard a few of his songs...i mean the one 's in whcih he played.......and after that i felt i have to learn playing bass