Linkin Park - Splitting The DNA

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Redalert, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Redalert

Redalert New Member

Linkin Park - Splitting The DNA

Anybody know about this, there are 2 cds in circulation on the internet. Many ppl think its fake but from what i can gather Splitting The DNA is a bootleg of a bunch of old songs linkin park did when they used to be called "Hybrid
    Theory."

They changed their name to Linkin Park because Hybrid Theory conflicted with other musical artists. It has a bunch of older songs they did way back when, a few demos they gave to recording labels, and live performances... the 2nd CD of Splitting DNA is all of "Grey Daze," the band Chester was in before he joined
    Linkin Park.

2. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Linkin Park is not one of the bands whose careers I follow with even a mediocre amount of interest.

3. HellRazor

HellRazor New Member

Kool, are they any good?

4. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

nice info there

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

abay dlogic,
    u digging up past records huh? ...

6. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

lord will reply soon..

Stop Bumping old threads..

*thread Closed*

:p:

7. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

is that illegal @ IGT?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

dunno...but he mny times closed unwanted ol' threads....i dnt think he'll close dis one coz its music discussion nd not ne old cappy thread...

9. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah ... lemme also contribute to keep this thread alive n kickin' ...

heo hahaaa

10. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

if you really wanna contribute dig lots of old threads........ eeh ehhehehehe j/k

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

okie ... thats what am gonna do now ...

12. krayzie_lp_fan

krayzie_lp_fan New Member

hhhey...does anyone here has "splitting the DNA" BOTH cds? i want to complete my LP discography so i REEEEEEALYY want that album ok?

thanx!

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Which one is this?
    Track listing ?

14. krayzie_lp_fan

hey Redalert i just want to know where can i find it

15. krayzie_lp_fan

16. rocker_vish

rocker_vish New Member

aarey......bhai there is noting like splittin da dna album .....and if even it is...still no good....well i knw that before chester coming into the band they were called band Xero(other lp guyz...) i knw most of u might knw this but stilll :D: their first album as linkin park was HT EP ..... than came the HT ....newayz why do u wanna dig up the past..bhai M2m sunna abhi ke liye..newayz to make u bit jealous...im goin 4 LP concert on 14 oct..in melbourne....:D:
    newayz guyz :rockon:

17. lost1234

lost1234 New Member

Guys LP's my fav. but strangely never though of lookin into there hist but after readin thi threa I did any1 interested read here :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linkin_park

there ini name was Xero but than dont know when but they changed it to hybrid theory & then finally to linkin park.

18. speeding

speeding New Member

goodthat is very gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood