Line 6 pocket pod or zoom g2.1u ?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by almnbc, Mar 24, 2009.

1. almnbc

almnbc New Member

hey guys....i have abt 9k and im debating between line 6 pocket pod and zoom g2.1u which 1 do you ll suggest ??

2. bobtheweasel

bobtheweasel New Member

zoom. But please dont judge it by its presets. You should tweak the effects to your satisfaction.

3. almnbc

almnbc New Member

but the dealer is like the pocket pod is too good...hmmmm but wats the major drawback ?

4. distorted

distorted satan

line6 is way better den zoom... Way way better... M telling u, line6 is gonna rule the business in the coming tym.

5. Harsh Kumar

Harsh Kumar The Official IGT Jester

Line6 is pretty comparable to post tweaked Zoom.
    The thing with line6 is that it has too many options and makes you go crazy but unable to find the right tone.

Line6 is better if you have had a lot of experience with it. I use the floor POD so i dont know abt the pocket pod. But Zoom is the most user friendly processor.

6. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

pod for studio...zoom fomr live use..Using the pocket pod live is a real pain..

7. almnbc

almnbc New Member

lol now im even more confused!! and since im a noob in this field can you ll please enlighten me abt this tweaking buisness ?? wat kind of software will i have to use ?

8. zak*wylde

zak*wylde New Member

^^ tweaking means adjusting the patch acc. to ur preference (i.e adjusting bass, treble, reverb etc.). A software isn't necessary for this as there are knobs and butons but still it will make ur work much easier. You might get the software along wid the processor or just download it 4rm there site.